Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Very Important MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightbulb TRY THIS!!!

GUYS,

THINK ABOUT IT! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE USING THIS FORUM TO PURCHASE OR SELL PARTS SHOULD BE USING PAYPAL. PAYPAL CONFIRMS YOUR ADDRESS AS WELL AS THE PERSON YOU ARE HAVING A TRANSACTION WITH. IT ALSO GIVES YOU PROTECTION AGAINST THEFT AND CAN RETURN MONEY TO YOU. WITH ALL PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS YOU HAVE THE ADDED OPTION OF INSURING YOUR TRANSACTION. YOUR GIVEN THE PERSONS ADDRESS AND INFO WHEN THE TRANSACTION IS MADE.

USING PAYPAL TO MAKE PAYMENTS IS FREE! YOU CAN SET IT UP TO COME OUT OF A CHECKING ACCOUNT, CREDIT CARD, OR OTHER FUNDING OPTIONS. RECIVEING PAYMENTS IS GREAT AS WELL. YOU CAN RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM ANYONE ANYWHERE ANYTIME. AND THE FEE TO RECEIVE THEM IS MINIMAL. LIKE AROUND %3. YOU CAN ALSO GET A DEBIT CARD FROM PAYPAL THAT YOU CAN USE AROUND TOWN OR WHEREVER YOU LIVE TO MAKE PURCHASES FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. IT'S AWESOME!!

IT'S NICE TO ACTUALLY US PAYPAL FOR BUYING AND SELLING. WHEN YOU GET MONEY FROM SOMEONES PAYMENT, YOU CAN TURN RIGHT AROUND AND PURCHASE WITH THAT MONEY.

I'M NOT JUST PLUGGING!! I JUST THINK USING A CONTROLED PAYMENT FORMAT LIKE PAYPAL REDUCES THE RISK OF LOSING OUT, OR GETTING SCREWED AND IT KEEPS THE PERSON SELLING HONEST.

EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PAYPAL, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME! I USE IT TO MAKE AND RECEIVE PAYMENTS AND I HAVE A DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT WITH THEM ALSO ALLOWING PEOPLE TO PAY ME WITH A CREDIT CARD.

SBACKS@LISCO.COM

S-BACK....

wait one second....im trading this guy

my durablue axle and fmf exhaust

for his..

dual rate front shocks and his stock axle...did he say he was sellin u the dual works front shocks??? 300ex dragracer????!!?!?

i sent my durablue n fmf out to him about a month ago, and still waiting for my shocks front like 2-3 weeks ago....

wtf
    Rides -
    94 sten Blazer, kicker L-7, memphis, custom ported box
    OO 300ex STUNT QUAD This winter, complete rebuild, x motor 400ex front end,
    STRICTLY STUNT (represent)
    AIM - Ridinred02...........................E-mail - RIDEINRED02@MSN.COM

www.2wheelfreestyle.com
    www.strictlystunt.com

i was goin to make a deal with him but he said he would send me parts first then when i recieved them i could ship out his parts, he also had another name on here he screwed someone, ill do a search and post it, another member pm'ed me about him
    Rides:
    2002 Cannondale Cannible Big gun race pipe Renthal low bend bars, GT Thunder +2 A arms, DuraBlue 2+2 Axle....
    SOLD!!2000 Honda 400EX Missed....
    AIM....CowsBitePeopleXX
    Herbert F. Reedb
    Foster J. Reed, JR 11/20/03

don't deal with this guy. his is full of it. i bought a lt250r motor from him about two months ago and still haven't seen it, nor does he return any of my emails or phone messages. he used to be on the site and his name was badbran, look him up on the feedback forum. he was banned, needless to say. just a heads up for ya!!!

that is the pm i recieved from a member,
    Rides:
    2002 Cannondale Cannible Big gun race pipe Renthal low bend bars, GT Thunder +2 A arms, DuraBlue 2+2 Axle....
    SOLD!!2000 Honda 400EX Missed....
    AIM....CowsBitePeopleXX
    Herbert F. Reedb
    Foster J. Reed, JR 11/20/03

Here he is....

DO A 100 DAY SEARCH ON THE LAST POSTS WITH IN THE "FOR SALE" FORUM.

HE IS ON PAGE 13!

FLOOD HIM WITH EMAILS ABOUT THIS CONCERN GUYS!!!!!

S-BACK......

yes he did

ur PM box is full, and contact 400ex4rick he has all the info

thanks
    steve

don't deal with this guy. his is full of it. i bought a lt250r motor from him about two months ago and still haven't seen it, nor does he return any of my emails or phone messages. he used to be on the site and his name was badbran, look him up on the feedback forum. he was banned, needless to say. just a heads up for ya!!!
    i think i sent that to you CowsBitePeople, didn't I?? yeah, i finally got the jug for it, but nothing else. i keep getting the runaround with him. it has been over two months since he has had my money. i know for sure he got my money for the motor on the 7th of MARCH!!!! i know he has screwed other people on here too!! i have been more than patient enough, lets get this guy what he deserves!!! anybody live up by fennville, michigan?? i got some money to chip in on gas to have whoever lives closest to go kick his ***** and get our stuff!!!
    '07 White 450R
    ITP Baja's w/klaws
    IMS bumper
    AC Pro Pegs(new style)
    DASA exhaust
    K&N filter
    HRC jet kit
    Web 943/921 Cam
    K&K graphics kit

i live in PA, ill ride my damn 300ex down there...lol wait **** i cant...i odnt have an exhaust or an axle on it.....****....ok f that plan....

-Josh
    Rides -

www.2wheelfreestyle.com
    www.strictlystunt.com

he sent my stuff out and gave me the tracking code, and it syas on the site www.usps.com that its sent at 1:44 pm wed. which is when he said he sent it, so ill have to wait and see

wait everyone, i think he might just be really busy and actualy is lying to us to try not to piss us offf.....i may be wrong but some of you been waiting a while, i bee waiting since april 2nd ....

if i get my stuff by the 21st....i owe him a slight appology for ripping him a new a hole, but wee'll have to see.....
    Rides -

www.2wheelfreestyle.com
    www.strictlystunt.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast