Thread: Durablue graphlite spacers?????

Durablue graphlite spacers?????

Will they hold up to a mini quad. I was thinking of getting some +2.5" wheel spacers front and rear for my son's predator 90, until I can get some new a-arms. Will this cause any major problems with turning or will it be for the time being. Rocky Mountain has them for 59.95. 120 bucks to make it 5" wider seems pretty nice. Any info will be helpful.
    04 YFZ450 Yoshi full Ti system, K&N filter, cam mod, X-factor nerfs, PRP +2 a-arms, LSR +4 axle, Crome +1 antivibe stem, Hypers front and rear, and some other small things.

We built a set of billet aluminum ones that are very similar and have had no problems.
    Misses-2004-Kasea 170,Big gun,tamers.x-factor nerfs,v-pro bumper

Boys-TRX 90-WORKS/DOUGLAS/UNI/DG NERFS&BUMPER/FAST TREKKERS

Mine-300EX-PRM BUMPERS/AC NERFS/HMF/WHITE BROS/KENDA KLAWS
    Wiseco,Webcam,Sparks box,
    +2 chrome Burgards,Works,
    Lonestar +2+4.

I have them on my son's trx90 and I paid $95 a set for them. They are holdign up just fine.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

i wouldmn't put 21/2"spacers on ft,you're gonna get some major bump steer...11/2 on ft 21/2 on rear..

Will it be jumped any????/ I just got off the phone with DuraBlue today, I was debating the same thing.......That was, until he gave me the truth ......If you jump them,plan on buying yourself a new axle, these minis wont hold much abuse and will bend or even break! If its flattracked only.you will be fine, but realistically, my kids cant go w/o trying to jump something.......

Also, the ones from RMATV are not the easy fits either,thats why RMATV's are cheaper then the easy fits.......
    We chose an Axle instead.....
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

my spacers held up fine, its better just to go with the axle though
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

i only know the trx90. you can use the 1 1/2 on the back. my son is 11yr.old starting to double some of the smaller jumps that the full size quads take. last year he jumped hard on the tabletops. i have talked with some of the guys that do mods. on these and they swear the axle and hubs will take it. some of the other brands have a problem with breaking no disrespect meant, but i am just speaking on the trx90, it is true the 2 1/2 should only be used on the flat tracks, by the way ours are hardened steel.

thanks for reading

212 racing
    dan-o's ride

trx90(125cc):
    works,profab suspension,uni,renthal
    ac nerfs

sponsors:
    icracing,pro-fab,quadfast,freek race gear