Thread: Was Bored ... Took a Few Pics !!!

Was Bored ... Took a Few Pics !!!

Well I was Bored after washing the 450 , so I decided to snap a few pictures of it while the sun was shinning .... Yesturday and today have been the first nice days without rain in 3 weeks . The 450 is stock except for the Hiper rims , Holeshot tires and Shock covers I also rejetted the carb , removed the airbox lid and took the baffle out !!!

2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Nice lookin bike! I like the wheels man!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Thanks .... It's nothing really impressive but as soon as I get abck to work I'm gunna start putting more money into it . This comming winter I'm gunna tear it all down and powdercoat the frame a different color . I really like the looks of a white YFZ with blue frames , but everyone is doing it now ... I wanna be different and have soemthing that no one else has .... any suggestions ?? Also gunan be getting a TC exhaust , gunna cut the fenders , get new bars ( Tags ) , pro pegs ( undecided on brand) , then get into the heavy duty stuff like swingarm , a-arms , suspension ect .

Originally posted by Quad18star
    Thanks .... It's nothing really impressive but as soon as I get abck to work I'm gunna start putting more money into it . This comming winter I'm gunna tear it all down and powdercoat the frame a different color . I really like the looks of a white YFZ with blue frames , but everyone is doing it now ... I wanna be different and have soemthing that no one else has .... any suggestions ?? Also gunan be getting a TC exhaust , gunna cut the fenders , get new bars ( Tags ) , pro pegs ( undecided on brand) , then get into the heavy duty stuff like swingarm , a-arms , suspension ect .

How about white plastic and midnight blue frame or white plastic and a candy red frame
    I've had banshees, 250rs.. miss them all!

1986 ATC200X

im gunna go the stock red frame and get yellow hipers all the way around, get yellow a-arms to match them and yellow swinger. And some other stuff yellow. Was gunna do orange but hiper dont make orange rings, so gunna do yellow. i have pics but dont know how to post them.

I hate making decisions about color .... most likely I'll go with a blue frame since my hiper rings are blue . I'm getting AC Pro Pegs with black netting this week and a red Pro Design tether cord . I'm really gunna have to decide what color im going with or else my quad is gunna end up looking like a damn rainbow . LOL