Thread: Kfx Baffel

Kfx Baffel

Has any one removed the baffel in the stock exhaust did you have to change the jetting.
    2004 KFX 400 Kenda klaws all the way around,Ac nerfs.

My friend took his baffle off before he got his dg pipe and it did fine....no jetting chages needed

hey

whats up judson

manos

yeah
    Honda 400EX 99’
    Red
    FMF Mega Max(slip-on),K&N air filter w/ outerwear,PEP steering stabilizer,Renthal bars,
    Moose racing 14t front sprocket,Sun-Star rear sprocket,DG alloy nerf bars (red),Armadillo bumper,Armadillo skid plates,Douglus.190 rims,Dura Blue axle carrier,DID X-ring chain,22” Maxxis Razr fronts,20” R/A shredders rear,Moose Hand guards,Lonestar block off plate,Maier Number plates,NOS octane booster

sponsers
    Herrmann Racing
    ATT Racing
    Spotts
    TekBolt
    ASV
    Pro-Formance Motosports
    MX BONZ

i know some one that had the baffle out of his an it also did fine.

it all depends im at sea level and i cant take the air box lid off or the baffle out. accually i took the top of the snorkle off and it started running weird. i think it all depends on how it is jetted from the factory if its lean then no way if its rich then maybe depending on how much

I did a pea shooter mod that ended up being a baffle-hacking mod that seems to need no jetting changes. It sounds better(not obnoxious) but not a great deal of gain. Going for the airbox next.

the pea shooter trick is great if your on a budget or want a quiet quad. i did it and with the new decible ruler ill have to put thhe stocker back on for some races

Whayt type of racing do you do?