Thread: best a-arms

best a-arms

what's the best width and brand of a-arms for the yfz? I want it to handle even better than stock. is the "PRO-TRAX" front end worth it?

Wink

RPM+2 , protrax....no.

The Laeger Pro-traxx front end if definitely worth the 2500 dollars it takes to get it. Personally, I run Viper products (manufactured by Legacy ATV). Cheaper than the others, yet great quality. They've lasted me for a long time, even been through quite a few hard crashes, never bent a thing with a Viper sticker on it, lol. Seriously, almost everything is good out there, just make sure you stay under 50 inches and get your shocks set up right.

i look at teixeiratech.com i posted a pic of them on my bike they are great. if you look at the itp quadcross pic mike machado runs them and soon nick grandlund will be running them. i love them

arent the laegers pro trax also known as t-pins? becasue im getting those soon and ive heard wonderful things
    2004 yfz450

Originally posted by bignorm
    arent the laegers pro trax also known as t-pins? becasue im getting those soon and ive heard wonderful things
    Yes.

sweet thanx
    2004 yfz450

Originally posted by TT 400ex
    i look at teixeiratech.com i posted a pic of them on my bike they are great. if you look at the itp quadcross pic mike machado runs them and soon nick grandlund will be running them. i love them
    so does dave smith, taylor moles and jason anderson to name a few pro's in the area
    Dave Smith #29
    www.quadfreestyle.com
    Washed up quad racer looking for sponsors...
    Twitter machine- dozerd29
    Instagram- dsmith029