Thread: Pictures of eton ( i hope )

Pictures of eton ( i hope )

couldnt figure how to post pictures so the link will take you to our small website. old pictures of josh on moto but i just posted some of Bubba's eton. the front end has plus 3 a-arms with works 11 3/4 shocks with dual rate springs. we have been testing this set up on bubbas quad for about 4 weeks now and it works awesome. about 7 1/2 inches of travel. he has won his last 5 races on this set up. the quad is so much smoother now.

http://community.webtv.net/markvette/JoshandhisMoto440

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

very nice!! I am waiting for my son's pred 90 hetrick a-arms with works shocks to get here (along with the hetrick pipe, and clutch mods) he is hitting the table top behind the house (about 40' or so) and clearing it but when he lands i go lol, the thing is going to break in half if I don't upgrade

these a-arms are different than most plus 3. most plus 3 use the stock length 9 3/4 works shocks. these use a special build works shock that is 2 inches longer than stock which gives more travel, plus the dual rate springs are great.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

Your pictures didn't make it. What is this your first day on a computer or your second? I had fish for dinner.
    Building Space shuttles not bottle rockets. Strongest MX Motors outa this world. wrhracing

they were there untill my web tv went south. i lost my web page the pictures were on. when i get the scanner i will post them again

Mark

Bubba ( son )

here ya go Mark

Another one

Originally posted by markvette
    these a-arms are different than most plus 3. most plus 3 use the stock length 9 3/4 works shocks. these use a special build works shock that is 2 inches longer than stock which gives more travel, plus the dual rate springs are great.

Mark
    this is somewhat what Works was SUPPOSE to have bulit us but they sent us the stock lenth with custom AArms, now the tires bow in BAD.....Now we have to move the shock mounts in........
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging