Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 Maxxis 6 Hours of ATV America Round #2 Macon, GA

This team chose the newer 450R to compete in the 6 hour event.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

With Angela Moore clapping, Traci Cecco took the Checkered flag for the A Class Win and Overall Win.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Team Alba / Lonestar Racing 6 hours of Amercia Riders Angela Moore & Traci Cecco pose with their winning YFZ and pit crew!

Congratulations to both women for their great race!

Special Thanks goes out to Rick Cecco for providing the Race Pictures and details!!

The next round with be held at Rausch Creek MX Park in Tremont, PA on July 17th. I expect the attendance to this event to largest yet with probably atleast 40+ teams. It is held during the off season for many racers and with PA huge ATV following it should be an awesome race to participate in or watch.

The third round with be different than the 1st two because it will be held in the evening and will go into the night, so headlights will be required.

I will be competing in this event with two local riders Ron Dernoski and Chad Kirby in the 30+ Class, and I can't wait. John Pellan has started a great series, and I expect it to continue larger as more people catch on.

Do you have the complete results for the race???
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)

That other guy racing again Mike Penland was me. Mike and his crew won the Utility Expert with myself and my crew coming in second.

It was a fun day of racing!

awesome day and great event. thanks to john pellan for putting it on..

I just want to know the final results.
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)

2004 V-Force
    2002 Yamaha Grizzly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12