Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Koontz Series "Pheasant Run2" Youth

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Pappy
    Brandon Boso took 1st in class aboard his new ride. Thats awesome and I cant wait to see him get an overall very soon!

I didnt get the results or watch the action closely today mainly because I was paying attention to Cody and his new 90. He did really well, finishing 6th in class. He got hung up on a stump on lap 3 and on lap 4 flipped the quad on himself on a nasty hillclimb No worse for wear, on the same lap he hit the kill switch and it cost him several spots from what I could see. He would have been in the top 5 im pretty sure.

The Youth race as always was a blast to watch! Congrats to all the riders that participated in today's event!

Congratualtions Cody with your new honda trx90 they are great bikes! Kyle has been sick all weekend wish we could have been there! looks like we missed a very interesting race

Pappy, Great pictures once again. I'm glad to see these little guys get some coverage. Because they desirve it. There are some excellant riders in these youth classes. And Cody is one of them. He just needs some luck,like the off switch problem. But when you all get that new Honda dialed in look out.Your right about Michael he was mad that he didn't have someone to beat bars with him. He said he want's to race with the 90's.

#838's Dad

trx90863:

yep, the course the 90's ran was a bit bigger then any previuos course we have raced on. I didnt have a problem with the course, but they need to have spotters at the bad areas ahead of time. One 90 flipped way down a hill with no injury to the rider. I liked the longer course and added obstacles, we will be much better prepared by the next race for that type of course just incase they add sections at another race.

Arctic Cat Dad:

haha...I knew he wanted a race! That kid has heart! Cody will snap in on the honda soon enough. I told him I thought he did pretty good for going from auto to a shifter quad. thats a pretty big change for someone to learn especially in a racing enviorment. We have the pipe and rims coming in so i expect that to help a ton, along with some front Elka shocks and a steering stabilizer.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234