Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: freestyle jump

its 50ft i hit it in 3rd
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

On what 250r or the 400?? any engine mods??
    lata
    Bro
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

sic0, a bar hop lander is called a sterilizer.

my air trick arsenal includes, no footers, no handers/landers/suicides/blind jerry, nothings, can cans, no footed can cans, fender kiss, no footed fender kiss, heel clickers, cliffhangers, catwalks, surfers, candy bars and saran wraps. thats all i can think of right now but its an ok list i guess
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

I have so many things I'm think of, And want to try. Do a nofooted can-can but like do a candybar with the front foot. Kinda between nofooted candybar nofooted can-can. You know what I'm talking about.
    Can you think of any tricks that are diffrent

Well I can do a no handerland but I cant do them for a while cuz the last time at the track ( the first time to do a no hander lander at a track on a big jump) i landed the first one and i tried it again which i landed in the hospital with a broken calor bone!! O well you win some you lose some but someone rated me a 10 on the dumb@ss scale at least i get credit for that!!
    01 400ex with Lonestar axle, Titan Turf Tamers on Douglas rims, Herrmann Racing +2 A-Arms, Elka Triple Rates, Custom grooved front radials, MSR handelbars, Extreme Fabrication bumber and nerfs!!

Sponsors: Herrmann Racing if you are looking for some a-arms, a swingarm, a steering stem, shock resivor clamps, a case saver, a bearing carrier, brake rotors, handelbar clamps or even a racing chassis check them out at www.HerrmannRacing.com Tell Brad Ryan Nobles sent you, Elka, kandk, Smith,and Denton Racing

how bout you try a no-footed lander, i did that once. i was doin a nothing and didnt get my feet down in time. ooouuuchhh that hurts. i hope i can still have kids

nerfbars are your friend:devil :devil :devil

rapdaddy thats an actuall trick but i forget what its called. also theres a variation of that trick where you click your heels together.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

I think i can do a sterilizer right now maybe this weekend if i'm feelin it and my friends are there I will land one and go into a endo from the sterilizer. haha if I try it I hope I don't crash I can do sloppy nac nacs, one footed can, i'm good at nothings and workin on cliff hangers(can't even let go yet but i'm gettin there) then I can do a 2 handed bumper grab.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

I think Ive seen it. And I was going to said to click your heels. I don't know how hard it would compare to a no-footed cancan. You pobly have to get your *** high. hehe:devil

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast