Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: freestyle jump

freestyle jump

I mostly do freestlye jump. Tricks like supermans, no-footed can-cans, and no-handerlanders. Does anybody else do freestlye jumping. I want diffrent stuff others are doing.
    does anybody have any pics please let me see.
    Are there any good websites of good pics.
    What do you call it when you ride on two wheels sideways?:devil
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    Herrmann/elka, LSR, ITP, TAG, Hiper, Ac, Blingstar..........
    '04 yfz blue
    ITP, pro-circuit, gibson, gyt-r, LSR, Pro-tapers

2001 400ex #40
    Axis, Lonestar, Herrmann, Gibson, Quadtech, JE, Hotcam, ITP, Ronnies, KandK, Roll design

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..
    ATV fury2-Sick0 number 40

/ :c
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    '04 yfz blue

2001 400ex #40
    Axis, Lonestar, Herrmann, Gibson, Quadtech, JE, Hotcam, ITP, Ronnies, KandK, Roll design

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..

i'm kinda into freestyle but i'm not that great. i can't even do supermans. i tried one once and i couldn't get my legs back down and i ended up doin a handstand on the bars then landing, smashing my chin and neck against the bars (ouch). my best trick i ever pulled was either a blind jerry cliffhanger or a cliffhanger no hander lander without checking the bars.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

Talking its no jump but it lasted 1/2 mile

Me and some of my friends decied to be stupid and do this last weekend after going to Florence Oregon to the dunes. My friend Ty is on the front, then theres me and then my friend Aaron.
    SOLD

Chassis:
    2002 Frame Gusseted For Motocross

Powder Coated Red: Frame, Sub Frame, Swing Arm, JD + 2 A arms. Powder Coated Black Motor Mounts, Yellow Race Cut Fenders, LSR +4 Axle, Alloy Specialties Lock Nut, Works Triple Rate Shocks with Red & Black Springs, Powder Coated Black, Aluminum Air Box , Aluminum Air Scoops, Renthal Bars, Pro Grips, Eye Headlight Covers, CR Clutch Perch & Lever, Scott’s Steering Damper, Pro Design Kill Switch, LSR Parking Brake Block Off, Speed Racing Case Saver, AC Racing Pro Peg Nerf Bars, PRM Front Bumper, PRM Body Skid, PRM Swing Arm Guard, 20x11x9 Holeshot XCR Rear Tires.

Motor:
    425EX, XR 400 Cam, Modified Carb, Removed Choke, JE 11:1 88mm Piston, Full Race Head Porting, XR 400 Head Gasket, DMC ALIEN Full System, K&N Filter w/ Outerwear Cover. Jetting (172 main) (42 Pilot) Gearing 16 Front 39 Rear

Includes Flat Bed Trailer
    all for 6000$ WIll DELIVER TO WASHINGTON or OREGON

thank for the photos I will have to learn cliffhangers. I need to get photos. I learn a new trick . I ride on to wheels then I can wheel right out of it. Its pretty cool.
    '09 KTM 505sx black

'06 YFZ white
    '04 yfz blue

2001 400ex #40

Ronnie's Mail Order
    www.ronnies.com
    ATV fury3 -FST-..walsh..

oh well if you wanna talk ground tricks then i'm the king. riding 2 wheels sideways is called a bicylce. those are so easy and riding a wheelie out of em is easy too. try doin a bike while in the no footed can can position, or grabbing your front bumper while in a wheelie and riding it, or the ulitmate trick, and the one i invented-the hotdog, its essantially a cliffhanger wheelie. hook your feet to the bars and nail the gas with your toes. don't hold onto anything! its tough but possible. heres a pic of me doin it but its not a good pic cuz i'm reaching for the bars again although if you look close you can tell i'm not touchin. i have pics of most of my other little wheelie and bicycle tricks too.

one more thing- a good site with lots of pics is my photo album. check it out. all my ground tricks are in the folder called "my 2002 400ex"
    Last edited by Juggalo; 03-19-2002 at 08:05 PM.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

yeah i'm good at ground tricks too just not quite as good as jug. I use to be real big at freestyle but now i'm starting to get better at them and see if i can't get some of my good tricks down pat again to start on the others. First weekend at a motorcross track and I was showing off doing a couple of nothings but those are easy then I can't do a no footed can can but I can do just a one footed one where I put my right leg on the left side of the seat and bring it back and then i'm working on heel clickers and i'm gonna try to do a sterilizer some time this summer. Oh and I can do half nacs. thats pretty cool blackguyona400 me and my friends do that that riding double but I havn't tryed 3 yet but I can ride wheelies riding double as good as I can by myself though so i bet I could do it. And my bar hop wheelie is a looker when i'm showing off.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

This is a awsome freestyle jump my friends and i made, we hauled in a lot of dirt, i mean a lot.

lata
    Bro
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

400exbro

400exbro,hey Bro watch out fo that tree,lol

You are right about that bicycle it is. I learn them while doing top side no-footed can-cans. Is the barhop wheel like where you sit on the bars? I 've try them but I think I have to try it on a surface thats has better traction. The tires just spin. But that cliff hanger wheelies are pretty cool and diffrent.
    If you can do a onr footrd can-can why can you do a nofooted can-can. Thats how I learn them. I did a can-can than took my othere foot off. now i jump into it with both feet. It looks a lot better and you can get it a lot bigger.:devil
    I'll try to get some photes this weekend.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast