Thread: *Attn* Rico...Houser Swingarm

Thumbs up *Attn* Rico...Houser Swingarm

Hey Rico I said I'd post pics of the houser swingarm next to the JD A Arms to see how close the Grays were for S&Gs right?....Well theres no use in doing so as I think Legacy sent me a Black Silver Vein instead of the Gray Hammertone I ordered...I dunno, you tell me...Sure looks like Silver Vein to me.

Later

yea thats def silver vain, i took rico's advice and ordered up a houser swing arm and mines silver vain and looks exactly l;ike that.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Smile

Yeah I think Rico needs to be on their payroll ....After reading a lot of threads and seeing him given Houser thumbs up I looked into them and said I'm getting one.

Thanks for the heads up Rico.

As for it being Silver vein instead of Hammertone, well I'm not gonna cry over it...

later

I wish I could get on his payroll,,,His stuff is really quality products and he's a good guy to deal with. I went with the red powder coat on my arms,,which took a little longer to get but that's OK..worth the wait I think.. And when my swingarm cracks I'll be going with his red swingarm.

I went to the London KY national race and John Houser's son races in some of the nationals. He was on a complete custom houser chassis,,frame, arms, you name it.. Red, blue and chrome all over,,man what a sweet ride. I plan on buying a red powder coated steering post too,,,Ok my wallets starting to cry I better shut up and quit talking about these updates..later guys..

Is that stock length? How much was it? I just broke my swingarm last weekend on this jump.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's a link to houser racing's webpage..

http://www.houser-racing.com