Thread: got my hmf

Thumbs up got my hmf

I got my hmf and put it on today. aand all i can say is WOW. worth every penny. It totally makes it a brand new machince. but if you considering this pipe i would recomend the quite core unless your like me and love that mean throaty sound=).but surously it's load!!

My little bro told me you got that thing put on there, he also said it made a big difference in power. Now we need to go riding!!
    1989 250r, LRD silencer, Delta v-force reeds, Keihin 40.5mm PWK carb, k&n air filter, custom air shrouds, ESR 350pv big Bore cylinder, ESR head, ESR trx11 pipe, Janssen Racing Basket, AC front bumper, +4 swingarm, tag bars, Elka shocks

Wife's bike:2005 TRX450r.... Full system Yoshimura tri-oval, Hrc kit, K&N air filter

does the quiet core rob u of any power????

yes the quiet core will rob u from power but not by much.

I think the HMf without a quiet core is around 98 DB, thats not too bad. But if you arent used to a piped bike it is!

Did you just get red....or have them powdercoat it??? Did you get the new elliptical shaped canister?

post some pics.
    TRX450R-LSR axle, Quadtech Carbon II hood, DG, sunstar, white bros.

(dads)TRX 416ex- Pro fab, axis, tag, lonestar, Roll design,pro design,JL, magnum, DG, big gun, Maxxis, douglas, duncan, hinson, works connection, fcr, sidewinder

"Desert, woods, track—the all-new TRX450R doesn't care where it's going to dominate."

hmf

The quite core does help with the noise, but my only complaint is that it does vibarate some inside the canasiter. Not a lot, but you can hear it.