Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Round 5

yeah i want to race some MX again....

i think theres a quadcross summer series right?

well i will either be racing a 440ex,450r or a 250r...

but more then likely the 250r...

unless i feel like racing phil...

so 250 beginner...

that sounds good...

you obviously ahvent see me ride MX hahaha....

desert i'm fine....MX is not good...

ok i will race beginner, until i get good enough for novice...thanks
    Shaun Kuriyama

hey im in 2 stk beginner, sweet more people, ya you shold race and take #8 out like put him in the wall, he did it to me twice last race, hense the fastest 5th place ive ever seen.

let the 250r's live on
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Originally posted by socallen85
    hey im in 2 stk beginner, sweet more people, ya you shold race and take #8 out like put him in the wall, he did it to me twice last race, hense the fastest 5th place ive ever seen.

let the 250r's live on
    you mean like an "OOPS MY BRAKES FAILED"
    Shaun Kuriyama

exactly, no its my fault i got that 5th, i left my bike set up for desert, for the desert race. When i should of set it up for mx. Thats why i didnt get the holeshot, thats why i got into traffic, and thats why i lost, oh well live and learn, back to the desert next weekend for Nationals with all the pros Eichner, Matlock, Johnson, Prather, White, Ridens, Schooley, some of the best riders nobody heres about, its gonna be fun

anyone plan on going to the Elsinore sereis opener or maybe even H&H Nationals ill be there
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

I will be out there racing and covering it for this website... what i will be racing i dont know yet... but i will defintely be out there...
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

yur going to Elsinore right, not Superstition for Nationals, ill be at Nationals
    Epic Racing Products
    Bombardier
    Precision Concepts
    Alba Action

Originally posted by socallen85
    exactly, no its my fault i got that 5th, i left my bike set up for desert, for the desert race. When i should of set it up for mx. Thats why i didnt get the holeshot, thats why i got into traffic, and thats why i lost, oh well live and learn, back to the desert next weekend for Nationals with all the pros Eichner, Matlock, Johnson, Prather, White, Ridens, Schooley, some of the best riders nobody heres about, its gonna be fun

anyone plan on going to the Elsinore sereis opener or maybe even H&H Nationals ill be there

i'll be at the national hopefully....as i screwed up my back this last weekend racing my new honda 450r...

this wekeend i should be on either a 250r or a LSR 440ex....

look for me, my # will be N6Q...

its gonna be fun to be racing the same class as eichner and them...too bnad i'll be an hour behind them HAHAHA
    Shaun Kuriyama

Ya I will be at elisinore.
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345