Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Round 5

Justin Hayward took the overall win in the 4-stroke begginer class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Phil Dampier and Sean Husted battleing it out in the 4-stoke novice class. Phil had back to back races, don't know how he did it.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Unfortunetly these two weren't so lucky.
    Brittany #23

Originally posted by quadchick01
    Phil Dampier and Sean Husted battleing it out in the 4-stoke novice class. Phil had back to back races, don't know how he did it.

phils pretty d@mn hardcore...or crazy
    Shaun Kuriyama

Once again - awesome pics/coverage Brittany!!! I was hoping someone would be covering the ITP stuff - glad to see you are on the ball for the West Coast!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Originally posted by 400grl
    Once again - awesome pics/coverage Brittany!!! I was hoping someone would be covering the ITP stuff - glad to see you are on the ball for the West Coast!!
    Brittany is AWESOME!!! I am very thankful to have BigKidRacing.com as contributors to EXriders.com Race Coverage.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Thanks alot guys and corry... lol... I love doing this... sorry it takes so long to get up though... some of us are still in school and you know finals are coming up... I will be covering it for as long as they have races out here....yea phil is pretty CRAZY....
    Brittany #23

Thank You for the coverage of the race! We could not make it down there but i was looking forward to reading your post THANKS AGAIN

CODY SMITH #71

what class would i race at ITP if i suck at MX,ride an outdated vintage bike..AKA 250r...and did i mention i suck?

i ahvent been to an ITP event to race yet, and wanted to know what classes i could race in
    Shaun Kuriyama

do you plan on racing it or something???? Havent seen you in awhile anyways... you should probably race the 2 & 4 stoke begginer class or maybe the novice seeing as how i dont think you suck....
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast