Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Round 5

Everyone in the second gate seemed to be staying close together. As the top two riders battled for the first place spot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Unfortunetly as soon as Darrel got a comfortable second place lead on the rest of the pack he forgot the number one rule.... KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN!!!! Maybe he was just taking Goebel's spot. He walked away from it and still raced the second moto. But he did not finish this race.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeff Spooner moved into the second place spot after Darrel's crash.
    Brittany #23

#4 and #16 Battled it out for almost the whole race.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell went on to win the first moto of the first gate, with Jeff Spooner taking second.
    Brittany #23

Ricky Nickell took the win for the second gate. August took second.
    Brittany #23

14 pros lined the gates. With only having enough room for 11 on the gate three racers had to start behind the other, including Darrel Patton due to his crash earlier.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell and Ricky Nickell went into the corner neck and neck.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy passed Ricky Nickell in the first hair-pin corner.
    Brittany #23

Ricky Nickell was running in second with August Goebel in third and Jeff Spooner in fourth.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast