Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Round 5

2004 ITP QuadCross Round 5

Round 5 of the ITP QuadCross was on the REM track. The track was decently groomed but started to dry out later into the day due to the heat. There wasn't much changes on the track from the last round but it looked like it would be a great day to race.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Darrel Patton took the holeshot in the first gate with Jeremy Schell and Jeff Spooner right being him.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Ricky Nickell took the holeshot in the second gate. With Danny Ragon behind him. Before the race started I was talking to Ricky and he said he had only had one holeshot in his life. Well looks like he has two now.
    Brittany #23

By the second lap Jeremy had passed Darrell.
    Brittany #23

However Darrell was not about to give up. Darrel stayed right behing him.
    Brittany #23

Ricky Nickell was still leading for the second gate when he came back around.
    Brittany #23

Danny Ragon was running in second for the second gate.
    Brittany #23

August Goebel looked like he was having a good day. All four wheels were still on the ground and he hadn't crashed yet. He passed Danny Ragon on the third lap and moved into second place.
    Brittany #23

Sage Baker was running in the 5th spot.
    Brittany #23

#5 and #61 were battleing it out for the third place spot.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast