You can have fun attacking the Cdale, if it bothered me I would have already sold it. LOL

I simply say I would rather have a button than try to kick something 70 times, and people get offended, attack me and what I ride, and overall make themselves look like the people that have a problem. I sure don't, if you didn't catch that from the smilies and joking. But whatever, have your fun!

The fact is, people sure get angry when Yamaha gets something right - E-start, option to make it kicker if you want, keep them both so you have kicker as a backup. Ahh.... what a great idea. I would love to have that setup - the best of both worlds.

PS: Sounds like you couldn't tune that Cannondale to me - mine has never failed to start, even after sitting over a month at a time, in the sub-zero weather. I know you understand the EFI better than I do, but if you would let it continue to have that much trouble, something sure wasn't right. Get your D&M out. Some people have hundreds of hours on their quads and have never fouled a plug - they can and do work great when properly maintained.