Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Delaware riding???

Question Delaware riding???

Does anyone know of any goes trail riding areas in Delaware? Or any hilly field areas? Please let me know. Thanks.

When I was in Delaware this summer, visiting my aunt, we went to a riding area that was northwest of Gettysburg. It took about two hours to get there from Newark. I don't remember the name of the area, but we parked in the "Big Flat" parking lot (named for the area, the parking lot is not big) The trails were a good blend of everything. There were lots of rocks, but plenty of smooth high speed areas as well. Do not go alone, very easy to get lost. There are several GNCC racers from Delaware. Check out the results page at www.gnccracing.com to find their names. Maybe you can contact some of them to find out where they ride.
    GNCC/Mideast #146
    450R
    400EX

Smile

How about anyone in EASTERN Maryland? Cecil County or close to Cecil? Elkton, Chesapeake City, Earleville, North East? If anyone knows of any good places that the cops don't usually bother, please let me know. Always looking for new places. THANKS!!!

250EXChik29,
    I live in elkton and i know there is a place off rt.40 in bear that people go to. everytime i went there i never got caught. people also rid behind the cecil ymca. Iusually ride at my friends house. he has some jumps and trails to ride or we go up to his girlfriends and ride in pa right outside oxford. It's really fun lots of hill climbs and trails like (harescrambles). well if you hear of anything let me know and i'll do the same. i'm surprised to hear of someone else from around this area on this forum.

bye
    2002 400ex - white brothers slip-on, ac racing skid plate,ac racing mud screen bumper, moose swing arm plate, trailtech speedometer, renthal bars, acerbis handguards, ac nerf bars w/ heelguards, K&N airfilter & K&N jet kit

I think I know of where you are talking about and I think I have been there.. It's not too bad and this guy that was there said the cops don't usually say anything. If anyone wants to know where that is at, I will tell you.
    What is behind the Cecil YMCA? Is that located just off 40 in Elkton?? You ever been caught there??

Delaware riding???

I am always looking for a new place to ride here. I go to a place in Farmington sometimes or try to go to Eaton. I am from Dover

We went to a pretty cool place on Easter Sunday.. its right off of Route 40 in Bear, near Leisure school. It has a HUGE open area with little MX tracks around it and the place has nice trails through the woods... take a look at my webpage and you'll get an idea of what the place has..
    2002 250EX
    Ridin Red
    No Mods Yet

yeah i think that is one of the places i was telling you about but be careful in the woods that are all the way across the field because there is a shooting range right on the other side
    2002 400ex - white brothers slip-on, ac racing skid plate,ac racing mud screen bumper, moose swing arm plate, trailtech speedometer, renthal bars, acerbis handguards, ac nerf bars w/ heelguards, K&N airfilter & K&N jet kit

Thanks!
    I cant think of what shooting range it is though.. Last I heard there was just an open field behind the woods... I didnt hear any gunshots either...
    Have you ever been to this place? If not, I recommend it..
    2002 250EX
    Ridin Red
    No Mods Yet

I'm not sure what it is called but i saw posted shooting range signs, so just be on look out to be safe.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast