Thread: did some mods to the YFZ

did some mods to the YFZ

put my big gun race series on, (full) put new front fenders on because i cracked the other ones, and i did my K&K graphics but not seat cover yet.. for the first time doing a graphics kit it went well.. only messed up once! and got all the big air bubbles and there is not ment small ones at all, my next mod is a jet kit/intake system.. oh.. and the spark arrester that the big gun came with doesnt do jack s**t.. its just as louid in as it is out
    04 YFZ450, big gun race series exhoust and K&K graphics kit/seat cover,FMF jet kit,AC grab bar, AC front bumper, and Kenda klaws/renthal bars soon to come

WWW.BLUETRAXX.COM!

The spark arrestor isnt supposed to make it quieter..It supposed to stop the sparks from shootin out the pipe. But sounds good get some pics up

you got it, as soon as i get a camra.. my other 1 broke when i went swimming with my quad
    04 YFZ450, big gun race series exhoust and K&K graphics kit/seat cover,FMF jet kit,AC grab bar, AC front bumper, and Kenda klaws/renthal bars soon to come

WWW.BLUETRAXX.COM!

its a spark arrestor not a sound arrestor

someone sayed it would quiet it down as well

WWW.BLUETRAXX.COM!

nope...don't have one on the yoshimura and no quietness without it

took my spark arrester off my 400ex & other stuff & never once saw "sparks" or "flames" shooting out.....someone said something may catch on fire...wtf? how is something gonan catch on fire? is it gonna shoot nap-alm out of the exhaust onto a tree or something? no..some little sparks may come out if your lucky but fireballs & napalm wont...its only makes it louder by taking it off

/\ actually i was running pretty lean last year and with my TC exhaust i shot out about a 1-2 foot blue and orange flame, that if i weere in the forrest could have very well started a brush fire
    Leric Lemons

2005 Honda 450R's
    - tastily modified out hah!

Thanks to my
    2007 Sponsors:
    Rage ATV
    Walsh Racecraft
    Team-RPM