Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: retracting good feedback- crapbanshee32

Nick--you need to fix this problem. If you dont want to refund the cash call C&D Racing and order him a new 41mm. We all need to work together on these buying and selling deals or we may not have a place to trade.
    96 KX250
    86 Asphalt 330R

Yeah I had a problem when I got my carb back from getting bored, It wouldnot spray the gas like you said I messed with the float bowl and a few small things and got it to work easily. Dave try messing with the carb for alittle if it doesnot work then then beat his arse
    MX Trx450r
    district 6 mx/xc racer

www.chad502ex.com for porting and motor information!

nick even tho thats pretty crappy what you said about me on aim i am still willing to let this go just let me know what your willing to do to make this right with me. we need this thing up and running for next weekend. so now we have to spend extra time and money on that carb instead of getting the turbo dialed in.

killashee- we'll def pull the carb apart and see what we can do about it but the problem appears to be mechanical right now not something thats not adjusted correctly.

as for the rest of you guys- thanks i really appreciate the support
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

nick...you haven't responded since crc posted your im conversation. please respond with somethin. this is def not making you look like a very reputable seller. are you sure you want to blow all your selling credentials when you could easily just fix the problem?
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

bump
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

TTT

Juggs, what's the latest on this? Has Nick responded to you at all? Let me know and we'll drop the hammer.
    2013 KTM 300XC

the latest news is this- carb is worse off than we thought. not only is the accelerator pump bad but it also leaks gas. don't know exactly where from the builder said its leaking out of the top of the carb but i don't know if that quite makes sense. that problem may just be some floats that need to be adjusted but the builder knows what hes doing with carbs and i'm pretty positive if that were the case he'd fix that so i am thinking its something else. the carb was unusable for the turbo quad today so we had to use the stock carb for the big drag race today. in fact i am typing this right before we have to leave. and because the carb was not working it set us back a couple hours last night so we couldn't have it done to test ride. so we're racing a turbo charged 416EX with a stock carb (big loss of power there) and no time to get aqquainted with it thanks largely in part to the carb not working. my friend is pretty mad at me since i reassured him over n over that the carb would be fine (he was a little iffy about buying online) and then look what happened. nick has made no attempt to make ammends nor has he responded at all on the subject to me. i will try and get some pictures of the carb today so i can show you guys tonite.
    1985 LT250R < stolen!
    2002 400EX

A Friend of mine was going to do biz with him until he read this......The Kid (He's only 17) sounds like a true Dink

This is way screwed up of you, Nick. You need to do the right thing and refund this person's money and just be a man about it. I was in a similar situation as you with some TCS shocks I sold before and while I was upset by being accused at first; I let my pride go and did the right thing in the end. Ruining your name like you are isn't worth the small bit of money it will take to make things right.....JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast