Thread: banshee or raptor

banshee or raptor

another question abought quads but in a bigger class
    what is better a
    raptor
    or
    a
    banshee

when i was test driving them in the parking lot when i was going to buy a new 4 wheeler i like the banshee more
    450yfz stock

---2002 400ex stock-- sold
    handguards, white brother shock covers.
    Quad Hauler - 2001 chevy 4x4 5.3
    265/75 Pacers 164u 16/10's

raptor is the better 1. better then the banshee in almost everything except dunes.
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!

The best way to answer that is to ask yourself.. 2 stroke or 4 stroke?

There are alot of differences in the two. You need to get spec. sheets on them, read them over, and then go and test drive both.
    If I remember right.. I think they are both in the upper 30's hp stock..around 38.
    If you live in AZ then you'll probably be duning? Banshee would be your best bet there.
    1997 Yamaha Banshee
    ---------FOR SALE---------

think about it, if u put 600 in a shee, and 600 in a raptor, no overbores, a shee will giv an ***** whoopin to the raptor. ept in trails

I think a banshee is better but there not the greatest at ramping and a banshee has more horse power than a raptor.

the banshee has 37 the raptor has 38 even though its only 1 horse differents the raptor is 3 mph faster. here look, if you are getting one of these quads. If you do trails,get a raptor,if you do dunes get a banshee. simple as that.
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!

and the only dunes this guy rode where at bourbon street on rt 9!
    hehe
    No replacement for Displacement
    www.moynihaninstitute.org