Thread: Rumble on the Ridge

Question Rumble on the Ridge

Are any Ohio riders planning on the Poker-Run April 1st at Rumble on the Ridge?? If you need directions or info the web site is Rumbleontheridge.homestead.com
    2000 400ex Pro-Fab 416 kit with Weisco 11:1 piston web all around cam hardend rockers spring kit over-sized valves valve guides Race port by Varner. Hinson basket and clutch rejeted carb Houser +1+1/2 A-arms Works triple rates with rezzies Big Gun full exhaust Houser +1 stem with Tag T-2 bars twist throttle works clutch perch and lever motion-pro kill switch AC / DG skids and bumper S/S brake lines OMF scoops Maier (race and standard) plastic with Carbon hood hand gaurds IMS tank DG nerfs billet brake and shift levers billet case saver Dura-blue axle with anti-fade nut LSR carrier DID X chain Renthal sprockets Duglas red lables with Holshots all the way around K/N and Uni filters with modified lid. Powder coated frame (red). And i'm sure there's more that I forgot.

April 6th

You got the wrong date bro. We'll be there with a whole bunch of EX's and an R from the keystone state! Look for our banner and stop in.
    '86 ESR 310pv
    '87 ESR 310pv
    '86 269r

Red face Rumble on the ridge

Sorry guys for the wrong info, the date is april 6th the the ride in Adena.
    2000 400ex Pro-Fab 416 kit with Weisco 11:1 piston web all around cam hardend rockers spring kit over-sized valves valve guides Race port by Varner. Hinson basket and clutch rejeted carb Houser +1+1/2 A-arms Works triple rates with rezzies Big Gun full exhaust Houser +1 stem with Tag T-2 bars twist throttle works clutch perch and lever motion-pro kill switch AC / DG skids and bumper S/S brake lines OMF scoops Maier (race and standard) plastic with Carbon hood hand gaurds IMS tank DG nerfs billet brake and shift levers billet case saver Dura-blue axle with anti-fade nut LSR carrier DID X chain Renthal sprockets Duglas red lables with Holshots all the way around K/N and Uni filters with modified lid. Powder coated frame (red). And i'm sure there's more that I forgot.

Extreme: Hey Steve, how ya' doin'. Nice to see you're still around. I might be there. Do you still have the motorhome?
    04 Camo Suzuki Vinson

oh yea....still driving the ole "costabego". It'll cost me a hundred bucks to get there, but we'll arrive in style! Glad to see you broke down and got a Honda! We'll have a great turnout of sport machines at our campsite.....anyones welcome to join the group. Will have families there too, but that aint stoppin us on the first 30 mile pass.
    '86 ESR 310pv
    '87 ESR 310pv
    '86 269r