Thread: warrior front sprocket

warrior front sprocket

i put 20" back tires on my warrior and a big gun pipe and it really shortens my gears. what size front sporcket should i get to get back to my stock gearing. thanks
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!

Take whatever you have now... and add one tooth
    That'll take care of it
    1997 Yamaha Banshee
    ---------FOR SALE---------

sounds about right......add a tooth to the front. does it handle any better now? what tires did you get? pics?
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

i got the razrs they are my 2nd set but i got the 8 inch rims. handles great i can take it out sideways in 4th and they hook up great. ill post a pic tommorrow if i have the time.
    01 yamaha warrior black & white complete big gun race pipe, dyno power kit w/k&n, 22" front razrs, rear 20*11*8, dg nerfs, prm front bumper, piaa headlights, msr chrome handle bars, ez pull clutch kit, nacs block-off plate, maier back plastics, + air box mods FOR SALE!

yellow 02 400ex, IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING EVEN MORE HOOKED UP!