Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazuma ATVs ???

Kazuma ATVs ???

Has anyone heard of the company called Kazuma?? They manufacture ATVs and dirtbikes . One of my friends is looking at one cuz she doesn't have any experience ridding and these quads are 150 cc . She asked me to go and take a look at them with her and they seem to be pretty good quads . Fully automatic , chain driven , reverse , air cooled and ahve a few different options like shaft drive , rear racks and choice of headlight styles . The guy said they are the same as a Dingo (??) which I've ehard the name thrown around before but honestly have no knowledge of their performance . Does anyone have any input on these quads?? The price is very cheap , but are they pieces of ... well you know what . Let me here some honest opinions so I can let her know . I'm trying to convince her into maybe a 400ex or a warrior/raptor 350 . She wants something to ride around with when the guys come out and I want her to get soemthing that she wont be bored of , but also soemthign she wont hurt herself on .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

dont bother with it. its not very known so if it breaks your sol, and its prob cheaply made. just convince her to get a honda/yami.
    2003 4??EX w/: too much stuff to list. im afraid to total the receipts.
    2001 AC ZR600 vev efi le ITS FORSALE
    1995 Chevy S-10 LS 4.3 5speed 6/7 drop with some custom stuff....lowest static in town....

no matter how cheap it is.....you can get 400exs for like 3 grand now..theres no reason to get a kazuma??
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

If she's looking for a good beginner quad that she can have fun on while still feeling safe, she should check out the Honda 250ex or the Suzuki Z250.

And if she wants an automatic, the Trailblazer 250 is a great quad as well.

-Jordan
    - 2002 400EX - HMF Ballance full system, FCR39, MSD ignition, PRM bumper/grab bar, Pro Armor skids, Trail Tech bars/clamp, IMS-Roll Design pegs and heel guards, Houser +1 LT/Elka ZPS front end, Elka ZPS dual rate rear w/LT linkage, Lonestar axle, Hiper Tech 3s, Holeshot HDs, YFZ front calipers, YFZ parking brake conversion, Spal cooling fan, CFM oil tank, 450R tail/brake light

- 2009 YFZ450R - Yoshimura RS-2 full system, CFM airbox, MSD Blaster, GYTR bumper and chassis skid, PRM swingarm skid

Do your best to steer her clear, you can buy those at a few tool rental shops around here and they are JUNK! A Dingo is 1 of those lame useless yard karts, I agree w/ Toro

kazuma?

you would be much better off buying a quality wheeler. buying one of those is like buying a bicycle from walmart. honda 250 or trailblazer 250 would be good cause they don't have to much power, but they will go where you want them to
    Piped Trailblazer w/ 400 2 stroke

"Baseball wrong, man with four balls can't walk." - Lo Wang the Shadow Warrior

I bought a cheap Chinese made quad for my kids and regret it badly. It started falling apart after 2 rides and continues to give me problems every trip out. Find a good used Japanese or American made quad. It will outlast a Chinese made quad many times over. IMO
    2004 450R - 13:1 JE piston, HRC Cam, Yoshi full exhaust, ESR Intake, Hinson Clutch Basket, GT Thunder dual rate front revalves, Burgard +2+1 arms, GT Thunder rear linkage & rebuilt shock, G-Force +4 axle, W.E.R. Stabilizer, Tokyo Mods CDI, RAZR MX tires, Tusk nerfs, MSR bars, Tusk tether.
    2003 406EX - 10:1 Wiseco, HotCam Stg 3, Port & Polish, 450R 42mm carb, Stock shorty straight through exhaust, Powerbomb, K&N, FST cooler, Arens nerfs, Zaps CDI, 14T sprocket, VW Stabilizer, Magura Hydraulic clutch, Holeshot XC's(wifes)
    1990 Yamaha Blaster(sons)
    1986 Honda 200SX(daughers)
    2004 Tomahawk 110(sons)

kazuma

Do not purchase a Kazuma Dingo 150 or any other Kazuma. The transmission case cracked apart after only one day..

I bought 2 Kazuma kids quads from the site sponsor www.kidatvs.com .

I am very happy with them for the kids, but would not purchase a full sized one personally.

We have the 50cc, and 110cc quads.

-Josh
    www.CVBOYZFREESTYLE.com

Silver 400EX

Naked Z400

Wink Kazuma ATV

Bought two Kazuma Dingo 150 ATV and they have been great. Bought 2006 Models and have put many hours and miles on them without any troubles. Great machines from competition. The name brands better start lowering their prices and stop moaning about real competition. The 150 engine is strong and easy on gas. The ground clearance is great. We have been using them on the frozen lake and going where snowmobiles can't. For the money $1500US you can get one for everyone, no two up issues and no one staying behind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast