Thread: 300ex pipe choice

300ex pipe choice

I previously owned a 99 300ex with a fmf megamax2 pipe. I am getting ready to purchase a 2002 300ex, and having a problem deciding on a pipe. I have three in mind, *fmf megamax2 * Duncan Double Barrell * White Bros e-series. please give me your opions on the best of the three. I will be using the complete system. Thank you for the time.

I HAVE THE E SERIES AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH IT THE SOUND IS AWESOME YOU CAN REALLY FEEL THE GAINS IN POWER I THINK EVERY DAY I FIND ANPOTHER LITTLE THING OF POWER JUST LERKING IN THAT THING BUT THE OTHERS ARE GOOD ALSO BUT THE WHITE BROTHERS LOOKS THE BEST TO ME AT LEAST

get a procircuit t-4 its awesome and is $194 shipped from rockymountain atv

pipe

I've got a DG RCM pipe and arrestor and I can feel the difference big time. No baffles or plates and it sounds and runs awesome without any jet changes.
    2005 GNCC Sport Class #2
    2006 AWRCS Sport Class Champion

Thumbs down

Countypark- no offense, but...
    I would NOT go with a DG. They have bad powergain compared to the competion, and are cheaply made. Do NOT get DG Pipe.

my friends e series rips on a 300
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db