Thread: blowing fuses

blowing fuses

got one blowing fuses anyone have this problem and i seen some bikes a lorettas with headlights and some with out does that have anything to do with it
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

everyone is running lights to try and prevent thier batteries from dieing.

it would be easier if they would just buy a new rectifier

the short sounds like a bad ground somewhere. check every wire to see if one has been rubbed and is now grounding itself on the frame...a bracket etc.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Re: blowing fuses

Originally posted by holeshot19
    got one blowing fuses anyone have this problem and i seen some bikes a lorettas with headlights and some with out does that have anything to do with it
    Was you the poor guy I talk to getting pulled back at lorretta`s yesterday with the blown fuse?The only problem I at with my yfz was really stiff tumb throttle kinda of hard to press in on while riding 13 miles of whoop`s.I hear of alot of guy`s switching to 400ex thumb throttle`s

Re: Re: blowing fuses

Originally posted by mikeracerx34
    Was you the poor guy I talk to getting pulled back at lorretta`s yesterday with the blown fuse?The only problem I at with my yfz was really stiff tumb throttle kinda of hard to press in on while riding 13 miles of whoop`s.I hear of alot of guy`s switching to 400ex thumb throttle`s
    naw but i have to work on that dumb *** bike, but the three of us that went up there didnt have a good day
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

crayfz Guest
    I had a wire rub thru behind the left headlight. Look for a black spot on your frame were it arced across.