Thread: TrailTech rectifier

TrailTech rectifier

Are these the ones that convert to DC power, and do you need any other mods to run them?
    2005 TRX450r, Dynatech CDI, Renthal Fat bars, MPH billet riser, K&N air filter, Quadtech hood, Rossier Pipe, Hot Cams Stage 2, ported/polished, Duncan Racing bumper, Duncan rear brake block off, Duncan Racing case saver, JD performance +2 LT a-arms, TCS shocks

I have one installed and it is very simple to do. You don't need anything else to install it, just connect the wires and you're done...JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's

If Jim can do it anybody can .
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

I read on their website that it is meant to convert over to DC power, so I was just wonderting if you have to, or can just leave everything else alone and use the rectifier for extra security from battery failure.
    2005 TRX450r, Dynatech CDI, Renthal Fat bars, MPH billet riser, K&N air filter, Quadtech hood, Rossier Pipe, Hot Cams Stage 2, ported/polished, Duncan Racing bumper, Duncan rear brake block off, Duncan Racing case saver, JD performance +2 LT a-arms, TCS shocks

Originally posted by Got nads?
    I read on their website that it is meant to convert over to DC power, so I was just wonderting if you have to, or can just leave everything else alone and use the rectifier for extra security from battery failure.
    Did you not read my reply? It is an easy wire-in mod and will give you peace of mind from the stock rectifier issues that have been experienced. Buy it, wire it in and rest.....JIM
    ?????-----------------------------mine

1999 KTM 65 SX/ #100/------son's