Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: z400????

Originally posted by TRFOXX
    I did a search at Z Central and found that Pawl@h2kustom.com has the Arens frame brace. They are $69.00 + $10.00 shipping. I think that i might go ahead and get this brace. I have no problems now and dont want any down the trail!
    TRFOXX do they have a website or just an e-mail??I need to go that route..I just found out that my warranty expire and suzuki will send a free frame to the dealer I bought it from but not to me...so I was all happy until he said that it was going to be 10hrs of labor..$$600 dollars to put the new frame on.. so i'm just going to weld mine and put that brace on.
    LTR450

Mine has been breaking around in my wallet area b/c of all the mods . If you see cracks or paint chipping take it to a local welder, gussets are not hard to put in.

I bought my z in Aug of last year and it had less than 5 hours on it. I rode it a couple times then bought the Arens frame brace from a guy on Z400Central. I bottomed it out hard a couple times before I put the brace on. I also added Works Shocks not long after the brace and I'm sure that has helped out quite a bit but I still have no signs of stress on the shock mounts and it has not been rode easy
    2003 Z400 Pro Circuit T4, K&N, Burgard +2's, LSR Axle, and Works Tripple Rates with Rezzies, and many more
    2002 250EX Graydon Nerfs, K&N, AC Grab Bar, Pro Design Kill Switch
    2001 Raptor 660R-For Sale, Yoshi full pipe, LSR axle, K&N, Jetted, warranty until 3-05
    1985 ATC200X

Its a web sight, just click on this Paul@h2kustom.com
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

Sorry thy this www.paul@h2kustom.com
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

me too

i am also interested in getting a z. i had my heart set on the 400ex. then i heard the z is liquid cooled, electric start, and has reverse.(and doesn't cost much more?) is there any other problems besides the front shock mounts on the z? any problems with the 400ex? any differences in power, handling, etc?

i will mostly be riding trails and jumping. (maybe racing?)

also does the z being liquid cooled provide any problems?

Thanks in advance!!

Ethan
    05 450r

I ride for Jesus

the kfx/z are greta machines,fast revving,liquid cooled,and if you brace the frame it'll do anything,handling is similar to 400ex but sits a bit higher...i like it that wya and the 400ex sorta feels slow revving IMO and you gonna want reverse....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12