Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: broke 3rd and final frame

broke 3rd and final frame

well just bent the 3rd z400 frame in a year and 3 months. it has been raced a lot but i would never had thought that i would break 3 frames. the latest was at local race i snagged a tree with the right front wheel, was not a very hard hit, and it bent the frame (put a crease in it) right behind the right lower a-arm mount. the frame was supposed to be the latest up to date model and also was fully gusseted with about 4 races on it. i have decided not to race it anymore and will probably be parting it out shortly if anyone is interested in some parts. i will list parts later in for sale section.
    YES "RIDE WITH PRIDE" I DO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

Can u say 450R! tell thats where its at isnt brian.
    Special Thanks to 2006 Sponsor's

* RISSLER'S EXTREME ATV *

Rossier Eng.
    Ars/Fx - Z-bros Racing
    Custom Axis
    Maxxis Tires
    Cardio Stack
    Tire Balls
    IMS Products
    Moose Racing
    PRM - Products
    GPR Steering Stabilizers
    Fasst Co. Flexx Bars
    Spider Grips
    Panda Powder Coating
    MSI Racing
    DMR-Xc

2007:
    #45 GNCC College A 16-21

2006 Open A - 7th

2005 GNCC Open A - 6th

Race Bike - 06 450ER

Practice Bike: 04 450R Feb. QOTM !!!

Re: broke 3rd and final frame

Originally posted by justdirt
    well just bent the 3rd z400 frame in a year and 3 months. it has been raced a lot but i would never had thought that i would break 3 frames. the latest was at local race i snagged a tree with the right front wheel, was not a very hard hit, and it bent the frame (put a crease in it) right behind the right lower a-arm mount. the frame was supposed to be the latest up to date model and also was fully gusseted with about 4 races on it. i have decided not to race it anymore and will probably be parting it out shortly if anyone is interested in some parts. i will list parts later in for sale section.
    When are you posting the stuff for sale.

when i get back from loretta lynn's i'll decide what i'm going to do, i'm not for sure yet if i'm going to part it out or buy another frame and fix and sell it.

jonathen- that's what i was kinda thinking. i'm getting the old 400ex ready for tenn. i haven't even started it since a mid-south race back in dec., we'll see you guys down there, we are leaving around noon on friday. c-ya.
    YES "RIDE WITH PRIDE" I DO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

zparts

welli race gncc and harescrambles everyweekend so if you are seeling some parts let me know what all your gettin rid off and maybe we can do some4 dealing
    Kyle Salisbury

ac bumper,works rebuilt by deresi front shocks, denton dampener, after market gusseted frame, prm skids, blue maier plastic quad tech hood, msr handle bars, roll design steering stem, lonestar tie rods, 23x7x10 razer 2s on hiper wheels, 22x11x9 kinda klaws on hiper wheels, 440 lrd motor kit lrd full exhuast, uni air filter with billet adapter, 41mm edelbrock carb, msr seat cover, elka rear shock with elka linkage, denton swing arm, durablue x-33 axle, wave rotors, steel braided brake lines, magura hyd. clutch, ac nerf bars, ims desert style gas tank, and more

IM INTERESTED IN SOME PARTS ALSO

I NEED OIL TANK, SWING ARM AXLE FRONT SHOCKS
    02 z470 thumper kit, fcr42 carb, cdi, hmf exhaust, hot cams, port and polish head, pwr radiator, blue frame orange plastic, burgard a-arms, elka suspension, lonestar stem chrome subframe nerf bars and front bumper

04 trx450 13.5 to 1 compression hot cams port and polished heads, cdi

02 blue banshee toomy exhaust, bored 30 over lots of chrome.

03 lt 80 stock

swing arm and shocks

i have a stock swing arm with carrier and stock shocks if that is what you are looking for
    Kyle Salisbury

ac bumper,works rebuilt by deresi front shocks, denton dampener, after market gusseted frame, prm skids, blue maier plastic quad tech hood, msr handle bars, roll design steering stem, lonestar tie rods, 23x7x10 razer 2s on hiper wheels, 22x11x9 kinda klaws on hiper wheels, 440 lrd motor kit lrd full exhuast, uni air filter with billet adapter, 41mm edelbrock carb, msr seat cover, elka rear shock with elka linkage, denton swing arm, durablue x-33 axle, wave rotors, steel braided brake lines, magura hyd. clutch, ac nerf bars, ims desert style gas tank, and more

no thanks im looking for after market maybe a lonestar swing arm +1 a +2 axle and some elkas
    02 z470 thumper kit, fcr42 carb, cdi, hmf exhaust, hot cams, port and polish head, pwr radiator, blue frame orange plastic, burgard a-arms, elka suspension, lonestar stem chrome subframe nerf bars and front bumper

04 trx450 13.5 to 1 compression hot cams port and polished heads, cdi

02 blue banshee toomy exhaust, bored 30 over lots of chrome.

03 lt 80 stock

justdirt...u might want to check lsr for a frame....u might be getting a better deal considering you have broke 3, i woulda baught a lsr frame after i broke the 1st one
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

Originally posted by TCracin440ex
    justdirt...u might want to check lsr for a frame....u might be getting a better deal considering you have broke 3, i woulda baught a lsr frame after i broke the 1st one
    thats exactly what i plan to do
    No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.
    http://www.atvnc.com/
    http://www.z400central.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast