Thread: Sand dunes in Indiana

Sand dunes in Indiana

I am looking for some dunes in the Indiana area. I have been to Badlands a few times and was just looking for a place with real dunes.
    2003 Predator, Hiper rims, Kenda tires, PRM protection, Renthal bars with Spider Grips, Fox TRS w/rezzies, much more to come.

1999 400 EX Hot cams stage , K&N filter, air box modw/outerwears, ,14 T front sprocket, Pro Circuit T-4, Works Triple rate w/o rezz, coustom made skid plate and a-arm gaurds. PRM bumper
    MSN: Braff1@bellsouth.net
    AIM: Braff51
    "QUAD HATERS SUCK"

"Don't make me put this 400 in Reverse to come back there and smack you"

Well partner I'm not far from you,,and the closest place with real dunes is silver lake dunes in michigan,,and it's about an 11 hour drive..let me know if were goin..

what types of riding do you like,,trail or mx,,or both??

And if you go to Silver Lake make sure you have the baffles in your exhaust so that you don't waste an 11 hour drive.
    06 LTR450

Ever been to Little Sahara in OK? It looks interesting. I might have to make a road trip.
    2003 Predator, Hiper rims, Kenda tires, PRM protection, Renthal bars with Spider Grips, Fox TRS w/rezzies, much more to come.

1999 400 EX Hot cams stage , K&N filter, air box modw/outerwears, ,14 T front sprocket, Pro Circuit T-4, Works Triple rate w/o rezz, coustom made skid plate and a-arm gaurds. PRM bumper
    MSN: Braff1@bellsouth.net
    AIM: Braff51
    "QUAD HATERS SUCK"

"Don't make me put this 400 in Reverse to come back there and smack you"