Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 ITP QuadCross Round #4

Actually Brittany, It would be nice to see some of the action from the other races. Maybe a few pictures and results from some of the other classes would be really cool.

Also, congrats on your 1st Place finish
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Originally posted by phildampier
    GREAT COVERAGE QUADCHICK BUT WHERE IS THE COVERAGE OF THE WOMENS NOV. CLASS RACE??? THATS WHAT WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT.

phil i think we'd really like to hear more about the old mans novice class, and maybe even the 4 stroke class...

haha

good coverage brittany
    Shaun Kuriyama

Thanks!!!! I will try to get pictures up of some of the other races.... i've just been really busy.... some of us have to go to school, cheerleading, and work on our quads... but i will defintly get more pictures up asap... thanks for the great feedback...

Originally posted by quadchick01
    Thanks!!!! I will try to get pictures up of some of the other races.... i've just been really busy.... some of us have to go to school, cheerleading, and work on our quads... but i will defintly get more pictures up asap... thanks for the great feedback...

nah more quad pics is definitely more important then cheerleading....

unless they are cheerleading pics with quads...j/k...

keep up the coverage....
    Shaun Kuriyama

Originally posted by quadchick01
    hey phil! I don't think anyone cares about my race. LOL. Even though i did take first, and Phil good Job on Sunday. I still think its great that you beat Sean, but i dont think im suppose to say that because you know he is my boyfriend. Just dont tell him.
    Thanks. I will not tell. Now i need to try and beat your dad but he is pretty fast for an old fart...
    PHIL DAMPIER
    SPONSORS- 74 motorsports, Flow Pipes, GS3/Simpson, IMS, Motorex oils, LA Sleeve/ Pro-x, RK CHAINS, VORTEX, SCOTT, TEAM FUBAR, Truimph, AND BIGKIDRACING.COM

Brittany! Great pics!!! Keep up the good work!!! I will be out there for a race or two this summer on my YFZ.....I will be sure to find you and say HI!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Originally posted by 400grl
    Brittany! Great pics!!! Keep up the good work!!! I will be out there for a race or two this summer on my YFZ.....I will be sure to find you and say HI!!!
    what happened to the shee?
    Shaun Kuriyama

Originally posted by phildampier
    Thanks. I will not tell. Now i need to try and beat your dad but he is pretty fast for an old fart...
    maybe he just has bigger huevos lol j/k...
    Shaun Kuriyama

Originally posted by Duncanracer
    what happened to the shee?
    My Shee has retired from the MX track, which I had sworn it wouldn't even see in the first place!

I have my new quad now (still have the Shee for a little while) - I will try to post a pic......here you go!

One more......

Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

I can no longer gain access to imagestation from my work computer.....can you guys see any pics up there?
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast