Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: 2004 GNC Round #4 Birch Creek

yea that triple is nasty...i go to birch creek every weekend...matta fact im goin this weekend to practice..
    IF YOU DONT HAVE WINGS U DONT HAVE A PRAYER!!

2004 Honda Rancher 400 A/t: Project quad. mods to come after i repair it

2006 TRX 450ER: HRC kit, AC blackline pro peg nerfbars, AC front bumper, DOXO shockwears, DMP Graphics kit

(SOLD)2002 400ex: shaved front plastics, k&n air filter, rejetted carb, Holeshot mxr rears, holeshot mx fronts, ac pro peg nerfs, ac front bumper, tag handle bars, Magnum rev box,nacs head light caps, nacs E brake block off, TC shorty exhaust, n-style graphics kit, and dirtbike clutch lever and perch

The Videos added to the race coverage is friggen awesome.

Originally posted by AtvMxRider
    Awesome videos. Video doesn't do that triple justice. That is just something you have to see in person. I have never seen quads hit it but Bikes fly over that thing.
    I think all of us know how fast these new 450s are, now imagine taping one out and hitting a 110ft jump...................... NOT THIS KID! It is simply amazing to watch those guys hit that triple. Like ATVriderMX said, you have to see it in person to understand.

Scott

Originally posted by Scottie Mac
    It is simply amazing to watch those guys hit that triple. Like ATVriderMX said, you have to see it in person to understand.

Scott

And it's not the smoothest take off either. It gets real bad just before you hit that jump.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

the video's make the race coverage 10 times better than it already is.. i love it

now back to the flyers,
    lets go Flyers
    james
    Sold my quad #731

anyone have the link were i can find out how to update windows mediaplayer so i can watch the video's???
    Mx bike: '05 Walsh CRF450
    Xc bike: '06 TRX 450ER

Sponsors:
    Pompton Honda, Fly Racing, Laeger's Racing, Smith Optics, GT Thunder, Renthal, Regina Chains, SixSixOne, Cardio Stack, IMS Products, Twin Air, SunStar, Cycra, Amsoil and L.A. Sleeve
    Race Photos:
    http://www.LouRusso.SmugMug.com

Originally posted by quad041
    anyone have the link were i can find out how to update windows mediaplayer so i can watch the video's???
    Open Media Player-->Help-->Check For Player Updates. WMP will automatically download any updates from Microsoft. I have the latest version and for some reason these videos wouldn't play for me. I watched them through Quicktime and it worked fine.
    2013 KTM 300XC

Lou, after looking at the file types associated with my Media Player 9, mp4 media type isn't even a selection yet. If you have Quicktime go to Start-->Programs-->Quicktime-->Quicktime Updater and you'll download the latest QT drivers and it should play then.
    2013 KTM 300XC

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617