Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling out Pritchettk-We have unfinished business

Calling out Pritchettk-We have unfinished business

HEY - Where have you been?

No answers to my Emails but it seems that you are up posting here, so I think maybe your email server is down for the past 3 weeks. Remember me? you are the guy who wanted to trade exhaust for shocks! You posted up

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...ust+for+shocks

on that link what YOU wanted to do. We had the deal and I seem to remember that you had the pipe I gave up in the trade in about 2-3 days However I have yet to see my end of the deal! So what do we DO about this little problem? Are you out there to screw everyone over? I looked at your Ebay account and see that you have a 100% positive feedback, but what about here. Are you a low life scum who will do anything for a $$$? Let me know

No replies on here either?!?

HATE PPL LIKE THAT ....lowlifes
    04 Elka/Lonestar 450r

**** 2004-2005 Sponsors ****
    Dana Creech Racing
    Lester Atv
    Bxtreme motorsports
    Elka Suspension
    FullBore Racing Motors
    Collins Racing
    Burgard Cycle
    AC Racing
    Hinson Racing
    Oneal/Four Gear

Ryan Collins #18

Originally posted by HiZ
    No replies on here either?!?

oh he will be around.....add him to your buddy list so you know when he is on-line
    Nick Reid

Special Thanks Goes To C&D Racing!

bump, for HiZ
    toys:
    89 250r, fmf pipe, new stock plastic all around, k&n filter, 39mm keihin carb, ohlin's, etc.
    04 450r, HRC kit, razr's, Dr. D exhaust, tusk nerfs, k&n filter
    08 wr250x, Traded
    02 CBR954RR

06 450ER

He has been replying in the powertrain forum has some threads of his own so I would reply in those.
    I know what its like when someone owes you something.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of EXriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

#13 IATVHSS 06 TRX450ER
    08 Heartland Challenge Industry class 1st place
    08 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    07 Maxxis 12hr Industry class 1st Place
    07 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    06 IATVHSS Womens class 1st place
    05 IATVHSS Womens class 2nd place

Ok, I will try this again...I just tried to post the pm's from this dude, but I screwed up and lost the post so I will describe the problem. I have a complaint about this dude too.

He sent me a pm asking me about my Gecko paddles on Douglas blue lables that I have for sale. We discussed prices, all was good, said he would put the money in my paypal account that day on terms that I would send the paddles to him the next morning. So far so good. I got off work, went home and cleaned up the wheels and tires a bit and were ready for shipping. I went to the bar that night, came home to see if he had deposited the money, he had not. I brought the tires to work with me the next morning to ship, expecting the money to be deposited, never was. It is not that I am out of anything but I busted *** getting this stuff together. He caused me a headache and has really pissed me off.

People like this is why it is sometimes more trouble than what it is worth to work out a deal over the net.
    Preston
    **FOR SALE** - '02 Yellow 400ex:WB Pro Meg, +2 Burgard a-arms, Works Triple Rates w/ rezzies, Pro Armor nerfs, Renthal bars, WB PB block off, RTC perch

Looks like that wasn't the 1st time look at this link and he has a FMF power core that was sold on Ebay my pipe that I sent. I'm kinda' REALLY mad

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=99548

ebay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2466210009

Originally posted by zephead400ex
    Ok, I will try this again...I just tried to post the pm's from this dude, but I screwed up and lost the post so I will describe the problem. I have a complaint about this dude too.

He sent me a pm asking me about my Gecko paddles on Douglas blue lables that I have for sale. We discussed prices, all was good, said he would put the money in my paypal account that day on terms that I would send the paddles to him the next morning. So far so good. I got off work, went home and cleaned up the wheels and tires a bit and were ready for shipping. I went to the bar that night, came home to see if he had deposited the money, he had not. I brought the tires to work with me the next morning to ship, expecting the money to be deposited, never was. It is not that I am out of anything but I busted *** getting this stuff together. He caused me a headache and has really pissed me off.

People like this is why it is sometimes more trouble than what it is worth to work out a deal over the net.

He probably pulls stuff like that all the time with ppl, with hopes that somebody will screw up, and just assume he did deposite the money they send the parts, and THEN realize the money was never sent....
    ----------------------------------------------
    MSN: disturbed_kid_04@hotmail.com
    ----------------------------------------------
    My Rides:
    2003 Honda 400EX
    -Stock
    1994 VW Jetta GL
    -Many Mods

Soon to be: 1998 Ford SVT Contour

"Live to ride"

"When you ride MX, its not if you get hurt... its when and how bad...."

Thor MX