Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: bucks run pics

Doult it were going to TN. for the GNCC race Saturday

Good luck at the race guys.
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

Red face

im going to LBL this weekend, but next sunday (the 25th) kyex40047, i and a couple people from school are going to be riding at bucksrun, hopefully.

Tell the owner ta keep the bulldozer outa the woods,,unless he plans on having people bring their dozers out to ride all weekend...

and from what i hear the jumps on the MX track have no lip on them so quads have no chance in having a good time because they can't jump and clear the jumps.

Somebody go out there and give this guy some pointers on setup up a trail and track....

amen

I just want to make sure everyone knows that I am no longer
    involved in the set up of BR. I have a reputation that is in
    danger of being tarnished here. I just want to make it clear.
    I am not responsible for any track conditions or trail building
    for the time being. I hope to be involved again in this pro-
    ject or one like it sometime in the near future. But don't
    blame me for anything that goes on over there for now. I
    know Bucks' Run can make it and I want to see it happen, but
    I have my doubts in the way its being managed.

No bodys blameing you dman we just hope you could tell the owner that most trail riders like trails not dirt roads

I talked to Gene sunday I believe he owns the place and he said that they are going to put steeper faces on the jumps and that the bulldozer trail just goes along the outside of the property for beginners and so people don't get lost. I had a good time sunday except i forgot my gloves and my hands are blistered up like no other.
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

I'm going tomorrow Apr28 can anyone make it.
    Need some seat time before Sparta

I wish I could, but I will probably be there the 29th. Either there or haspin I need to try to get the suspension dialed in.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456