Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bucks run pics

Wish I was closer, I'd love to go around there about 5 laps, then request oxygen!
    Hit the gas and grin!

2004 TRX 450Fn'R
    Lonestar Axle, LSR AntiFade Hub
    Pro Tapers, Accerbis Handguards
    Beadlocks, Razr MX'ers
    Sparks X6 Race Exhaust
    Sparks Aggresive Drop Camshaft
    Sparks Jet Kit & Filter Kit
    A/C Nerfs
    Blingstar Iron Cross Bumper
    RTC Clutch Perch, and Lever
    PRM Radiator Shrouds
    Denton Adj. Steering Dampner
    Houser +1 Steering Stem, w/Anti-Vibe
    ASR A-Arms +2w,+1F
    Elka Triple Rates (ssd) with Remote Rezzy's

No doubt! PA is quite a ways away. You should post some pics of where you ride sometime. I like to see new stuff.
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

i went riding with my friends alday on sunday, the track is looking nice, but i have a complaint about the trials. there is barbed wire all over the place, and someone almost got hurt, she was coming down a trial, and fliped end over end because a piece of barbed wire wraped around her utility. also my friend is out a 6 ply holeshot because of the barbed wire.

That sucks, when i was up there the other day one of the guys that was riding said something about the barbed wire. hopefully they will get it out of there soon.

if anyone is going to be riding there tomorrow let me know.
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

I can't wait ta hit this jump.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

I seen a guy hit that jump on a scrambler 500 I couldn't believe he even tried but he made it.

The Track is very bumpy and is really rought. I was constantly going off track because I could not stop because of all the bumps. There are not a whole lot of trails and barb wire there sucks I was the one who is out a holeshot because of it.
    Michael Summers
    GNCC Open A #835
    05 450r
    2006 sponsors:
    q u a d z o n e.com AIM Performance Suspensions, IMS, Fasst co, Motul, White Brothers, Six Six One, Powermadd, Smith, Hinson, Rx chains, Magura, Braking.
    AIM: kyex40047

WhiteZeex [10:17 PM]: id come chill with buddy in the hambunger house.....

What day were you there? I was there last friday and there wasn't a rut on the whole track. I'm going to ride there tommorow so I guess we will see.

Originally posted by lukester720
    I seen a guy hit that jump on a scrambler 500 I couldn't believe he even tried but he made it.

HOw bad did the ground shake when he landed

I had an old polaris sport 2 wheel drive and would jump just about anything with it. Jumps are possible with ease but the landings were feirce. I even had aftermarket shocks on it and it still was horrifing..

It got stolen and i've been on a honda ever since.. but my 1st trip out to the MX track on the 400ex I blew out both front shocks...

Looked like a pretty hard landing for sure. I land hard mosst of the time because I'm not very good at riding.

Ended up going to haspin today instead. The small track was in good shape but the big track sucked bad. I had to ride by myself because I couldn't get anyone to go.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast