Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bucks run pics

another view
    Attached Images Attached Images
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

crossing for trails
    04 trx450r pulse charger, boones head work, 480cc 14:1 comp je kamikaze piston, ac nerfs and stadium bumper, hrc kit, pro armor chassis skid, powermadd handguards, fcr 40mm carb, prodesign case saver and killswitch, tag t2 450r bend bars, denton steering dampner, works clutch lever/ hot start, k+k graphics.

nice pond

A guy on a honda 50 3 wheeler trying to catch his 6 yr old son on a xr 50. lol

Talking

the track was smooth and in great shape. It is a mile and a quarter long and will be longer when completed. The trails were nice too! they wern't all rutted out like i'm used to. There is still a ton of room for new trails to be made. This is a great place to ride and i'm sure i will see some of you there one day! l8ter.

Looks like fun.......Where is that place at?I wouldn't mind going there sometime.....

Cly
    2001 400EX,Pro circuit T4 Exhaust,Jet Kit,K&N filter,Drilled Air Box,14 Tooth Front Sprocket,Tag Bars and Clamp,Clark Oversized Tank,K&K Seat Cover and Graphics.Maxxis Razors,nacs shock covers.

Its on bucks run road in bedford, ky probably 15 minutes from madison, in. The website has directions. www.bucksrunmxpark.com

lukester, that looks like an awesome place to ride!

Nothing like a groomed track, eh?
    #85 406EX mx ready--not as good as it once was, but it was good once as it ever was!

Thank you:
    McCann's Powder Coating: parts, powdercoating, tech help

McNett Performance: suspensions, setups, parts, fabrications

WOW

That track looks nice.. I see some nice jumps too.....

Hey guys this track was smoooth. Not a rut on it. I talked to the guy that's helping run the place and he said they have a d-5 bulldozer to keep it in good shape. If the weather holds out I might go thursday about noon if anyone else wants to go. I need to follow someone around so I can see how I'm supposed to hit some of these jumps. I'm used to haspin the no air capital of motocross. Let me know if any of you guys are going.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast