Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NB ATV Jamboree

NB ATV Jamboree

Check this out...

http://www.nbatving.com/jamboree/jamboree_2002.htm

So far they have over 2000 bikes registered..
    I have heard of people coming from Quebec, Maine, New Hampshire, NB, NS, PEI, NFLD, etc.. it should be a good time

This is also non profit.. all money raised will go back into the trails and wildlife preservation.

There are hundreds of miles of really nice trails and gorgeous scenery this way!

me and my team buddies will be attending the jamboree.. we just signed up. Be camping over at yogis for the weekend...

Coo.. look for us, we'll have a beer or two or twenty

there will be a few scamblers, a black and white raptor, DS baja, maybe a blue banshee, myself, and a bunch of other polarises and hondas all together. I think we will only be there on saturday

We'll be staying in Florenceville.. all the motels in woodstock are out of vancancies already
    2005 Sportsman 500 HO
    2002 DS650 Baja

"Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

My Pointless Page

yeah look for us
    we'll have my 400ex a 300, lt250r, and a warrior and alos a fourtrax 300

have you been on it before what is the riding like will it be fun for us be able to open up and hit some jhumps and mess around or is it all putting along and deep mud?

I've been to it once..but there was only about 150 bikes there that day. The trails are great.. if you want to go fast you can, there are the the ocasional rough spots, mud holes and gravel pits..

It's good for all kinds of riders..

Do you know how to get a hold of someone with the NBATV federation? We signed up on-line and it says to send check or what ever but I need to find out about the exchange and stuff. I have called and called but noone ever answers the phone or returns my calls..
    sounds like it will be a good time

jamboree2002_information@nbatving.com

I had sent them an e-mail and Rino Martin replied the next day.. his e-mail address is

rcmartin@nbnet.nb.ca

ya might want to try that one as well
    2005 Sportsman 500 HO
    2002 DS650 Baja

"Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

My Pointless Page

finally after 3 calls and 2 emails they get back to me!! we're all set to go..gonna be camping at connell park campground right next to the civic center. maybe we'll see you there...

The jamboree just around the corner!!

I have been on the rally in Poley mountain NB and was fun but this year its in wood stock and there is new rules like no one under 16 is aloud to drive the atvs no matter what. I live out side halifax ns and i would go but its not that great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast