Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Bad lands rides

Monthly Bad lands rides

i think we should start a monthly badlands ride. not one where we set a date and everyone goes but like say on the last saturday of the month anyone who wants to meats and rides. even if it's only a few it's still peeps to ride with. if your for this let me know so we can set it up.

My friend and I were talking about heading up in a couple weeks or so, whenever weather permitts. Weve never been so we wanted to get some ride time in before the group ride.
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

were gonna go again in a couple weeks, i hadnt been for a year, then a few weeks ago when i went it looked like a diffrent place, its had the sh** rode out of it..its still awesome though

while i think anyone that can ride the badlands often should set up a weekend a month or something so more people can meet each other and the more riders can only be more fun.

Its a 2 1/2 hour drive for me to get to the Attica exit on I-74
    I dont mind making the drive every now and then if there will be enough people there.
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

lets get some people and things going

Might be going down this saturday if the weather holds up, I usually go down about once a month in the summer so set up a date

i was thinking we could set up like the last friday of each month or every other month. if you people can do this let me know.

saturdays are better for me, Ill be working on fridays
    District 18 #92
    04' 450R

ok..so how about everylast saturday of the month

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast