Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pipe Prices

Question Pipe Prices

Hey guys I am considering putting a pipe on the 400, haven't decided which pipe yet . Does anybody know the best place to order pipes from. I will probably go with WB E or Procircuit. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Please include whether you have to pay shipping or not, man I hate that!!!

try motoman.com but dont go near team factory racing or if you do ask for bob only he is the only trustworthy guy there

yeah www.moto-man.com they are a great shop. You might also consider curtis sparks. I'm not sure where the best place is to get pro curcuit but i would get the w.b. from moto man.
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

I'd seriously consider visiting our new site sponsor's site...

He has prices that are tough to beat, plus free shipping, and a discount for EXriders.com members (like you!)..

read about the special offer for site members

visit Marcums ATV

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

seriously?
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

yup

Leo
    You know the world is going crazy when France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war.

Yes, marcum atv has good prices and have done some testing of the most popular pipes. Check out the site.
    John

Yep marcums atv has some really good prices. My g/f just ordered me a white brothers front bumper from there last friday. I wonder if i can still get the discount?? I did order it on then net and it was over 50 dollars..................Hmmmmmmmmm, but anyways they have a ton of stuff for the 400.

Andrew
    Thunder Racing 2 stroke engine builders

2003 Suzuki Z400
    1999 Yamaha R6, Too many mods to list

Marcums

Dude, I paid $275.00 after s/h from Motojoe for my WB-E series and I'm crying now after I see Marcums price.........$219.00

GO WITH MARCUMS..............

Magic racing if not Marcums.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast