PDA

View Full Version : Tom Miller Motorsports

MOOCAZEN
03-11-2002, 11:16 AM
DOES ANYNE HAVE THE WEBSITE, SOMEONE HERE GAVE IT TO ME B4 BUT MY STUPID ***** LOST IT, THANX

03-11-2002, 12:07 PM
http://www.tmmatv.com/

MOOCAZEN
03-11-2002, 12:31 PM
THNX ALOT I JUST ORDERED ONE OF THOSE MILLENIUM BAR CLAMPS, BY THE WAY, I THINK IM GETTING THE HOUSER +2 LONG TRAVEL A-ARMS IN BLACK SILVERVEIN, I CALLED HIM AND THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK, I GOT MY AXIS SHOCKS ON SATURDAY, SO I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD GET THEM OR NOT, WHAT DO YOU THINK, I WAS THINKING OF GETTING THE REAR AXIS BUT MAN I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO WAIT 6-8 WEEKS

03-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Well I'd go ahead and order the A-arms today if I was you,,especially since ya got the shocks sittin in front of ya. I'd also see about just gettin your rear shock rebuilt,,,you'll wait at the most 2 weeks to get it out and back,,and it will perform perfect for you,,plus save ya about $500 or more,,heck,,get the rear rebuilt to match the front axis,,if ya don't like it,,sell it for at least the amount you put in for the rebuild and order an axis,,I think you'll be happy with the rebuild,,,myself..I know I was...:D

beerock
03-11-2002, 02:38 PM
Mocazen? did you just buy axis front shock?

for what a-arms?(what a-arms are on your bike?)

the house a-arms use a different length shock, youll need different shocks to get the full travel out of the houser a-arms.

get the rear shock. the extra travel isnt nessacary, since your shocks are for the lsr a-arms.

use your rear shock for now and wait for the shock......

buying the a-armswould be a waste. think about a-arms in the future. like a lobo 2 front end.

Unless you can call axis up and tell them you need shocks for the houser a-arms. I think the housers use a 16" shock or a 19.75" shock

but either way it sounds like the housers will be a waste.

MOOCAZEN
03-11-2002, 03:39 PM
I ALREADY GOT THE A-ARMS 16" FROM A FRIEND A VERY GOOD DEAL AND HOUSER HAS THE LONG TRAVEL ONE FOR 16" +2, BUT IM WARY AS TO WHAT TO DO

beerock
03-11-2002, 04:14 PM
dude, you confuse me man.

try answering the questions detailed.

whats on now(a-arms?)?

+2 a-arms?

what kind of a-arms?
houser what?
stock length?
+2?

what length shocks did you get?

MOOCAZEN
03-11-2002, 04:30 PM
RIGHT NOW I HAVE +3, THE SHOCKS ARE 16", THEY WORK JUST FINE, IM GOING WITH THE HOUSER +2 FRO 16 LONG TRAVEL, USING THE INSET RIMS, AS FOR THE REAR SHOCK EASTCOAST HAS ME ON A LIST TO CALL ME WHEN A REAR COMES IN TO BUY, THE HOUSER ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT +2 THAT THEY HAD IN STOCK, IM GUESING TO GET THEM TO GET THE BEST, I WANTED TO NARROW MY FRONT TO MAKE IT ALSO FIT ON THE TRAILER, THE REASON I WANT THOSE, BECAUSE ALL OTHER +2 A-ARMS ARE CHEAPLY MAKE AND THE BALLJOINTS SUCK, THE HOUSER HAVE DIFFERENT BALL JOINTS STYLE, DO YOU KNOW IF I CAN GET A DISCOUNT OFF THOSE DIRECTLY FROM THEM, IM NOT GOING THRU MARCUMS

beerock
03-12-2002, 12:42 PM
ok, it sounds like you jumped the gun.

you could have taken your time and talked on here first before you ordered your stuff.

If I had the cash I would have bought the long travel axis shocks(19.75" shocks) and then bought the houser long travel a-arms.

You may be able to correct this, if you can be patient and wait, but I highly doubt you will wait.

I would send back the axis shocks and tell them you got the wrong length, and you need the 19.75" shocks. Once you run those shocks axis will not take them as a return for the longer ones.

then get the long travel houser a-arms.

what offset rims are you running?

it sounds like you have the wrong offset rims.

have you ever measure your front wheel base?

WHAT IS IT??

It sounds like you need the 4+1 offset rims?

I think Hi-per will happily change your offset if you send them back the wheel halves.

MOOCAZEN
03-12-2002, 12:55 PM
I GOT THE 4 1 OFFSET RIMS, THOSE ARE FINE, I DONT WANT THE 19 SHOCKS CAUSE I WANT TO RUN +2, AND I DONT WANT MY FRONT HI AT ALL, THE 16 ARE FINE, ANYWAYS I GOT A DEAL ON THEM

MOOCAZEN
03-12-2002, 12:55 PM
I DONT DO HUGE JUMPS, THERES NOT MUCH STUFF LIKE THAT OUT HERE

beerock
03-12-2002, 02:58 PM
oh ok..

MOOCAZEN
03-12-2002, 03:04 PM
YOU GUYS ARE LUCK, YOU GUYS GOT ALL THE NICE STUFF OUT THERE, HEY SINCE YOU GOT THE HOOKUP WITH HIPER CAN I GET A DEAL ON THE COLORED RINGS