PDA

View Full Version : Klotz graphics kit

spurgin
03-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Please post pics of Your graphics. I'd really like to see a yellow 400ex with Klotz graphics.

Pro400
03-30-2004, 05:20 PM
I had a kloz i took it off it looked like crap after 5 rides if its to cold they crack i would recomend a bedder qulity kit.

400MXer
03-30-2004, 09:34 PM
A lot of graphics kits will do that if it's cold.....The seat covers will definetly do that.

I like the Klotz graphics kits. I know a guy that has had the same one on his r for two seasons and it still looks good. YLW400 had a yellow 400 with the graphics kit on it.

sphillips404
03-31-2004, 12:59 PM
I have an '02 400EX with a KLOTZ graphic kit on it. My only problem was the Maier plastic I have on my quad. The Maier plastic is slightly different than stock. I have the race cut front plastic with add-on fenders. The KLOTZ kit has to be spliced in a couple different areas (small wedges in the shape of a tall narrow triangle). The KLOTZ kit did not have strong enough adhessive on it to hold in the bends or "stress areas", such as where the front fenders connect with the front bottom side of the gas tank area. It was more difficult to apply this graphic , to my Maier plastic , but it can be done. I would strongly suggest having some help from someone who is experienced with the application of graphics. This is what I do for a living and I would not have wanted to tackle this project with out experience. I have applied many ATV graphic kits for riders in my area , but I think the most unique one was a '01 400EX with silver Maier plastic and a silver Dana Creech graphic kit made for a 250R. There had to be a little custom "cutting" on it but it was TIGHT. :devil: