PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

kawasaki_ridah
03-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Okay if you are just going to bash me then leave plz thanx, well here is the story my best friends girl friend wants me to go out with her best friend, so i do i take her to the movies and my best friend and his girl friend go along on a kinda double date, we get like 5 or 10 mins in the movie and she tells me how she meet her best friend i listen and she tells me that my friends girl friend use to be gothic, i was like REALLY!? and then she asks her she was like do you remember when you was gothic, and she dont say nething but look away, we continue to talk about other things and then both of them run out, me and my date fallow them and they get into his car and speed off im just like okay, so go back in and get our money back and get in my car and just drive around and we talked the rest of the time till i had to take her home, i try calling my friend and he wont answer it, so one of my other friends call him and he tells him that me and my date ruined his girlfriends life by bringing that up! and then he makes up all this stuff that we didnt say and tells him that i said most of it and he heard me say it, now he wont talk to me, and i cant get ahold of the girl since his gf was the main source what would you do? i know its long and pretty crazy i think

RobbRacer
03-29-2004, 01:21 PM
i would not worry about that to much if they are stupid enough to let something like that get in the way then they need to grow up

kawasaki_ridah
03-30-2004, 05:34 PM
yeah its pretty messed up i guess it happens

TGW_400ex
03-30-2004, 06:18 PM
:huh :eek2:

AtvMxRider
03-30-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by RobbRacer
i would not worry about that to much if they are stupid enough to let something like that get in the way then they need to grow up