PDA

View Full Version : Northern IL, or Southern WI

03-10-2002, 10:29 PM
I live in Beloit WI, but have family in the Rockford IL area. Anybody close? I have a Raptor and both of my brothers have 400 ex's.

rrider7399
03-11-2002, 07:22 AM
I'm in Waukesha.

03-13-2002, 10:02 AM
Hey-
My friend and I both live in rockford. Specifically Loves Park. He rides a 400 and I am in the process of getting a 400. You know of any places to ride around here? I know of the little track in Brodhead. I also know there is a mx track out in Joliet but that is a little ways a way. Let me know if you know of anything. We can probly get together and go riding sometime. We have a bunch of friends that ride. They ride dirt bikes though, but hey at least they are someone to ride with.
Tyler

BrianEX
03-13-2002, 08:55 PM
There is a MX track in Byron and also Mendota (races only). There is a quad/dirt bike park by Ottawa. If you want more information call Ty at Hammer Time Sports in Belvidere. 815-544-5800. He's the man to see for parts too.

veddersbetter
03-16-2002, 01:01 AM
hey man...Im in Sterling....lookin for places to ride also.
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/northwestillinoisatvs
Byron offroad park is pretty sweet if your into racin

veddersbetter
03-18-2002, 02:23 AM
Fox Valley Off Road in Ottawa.....Havent been there yet but heres some info:
Tuesday-Thursday 12-6?(question mark means sometimes later)
Sat-Sun 10-6
Hills, trails, Practice SX track
Group or Private Memberships available and full year memberships
Park #815-431-9913
Home#(owner)815-539-9021
email:wardy@megacross.com
http://www.megacross.com

RytM1
03-20-2002, 07:14 PM
Fox Valley O/R is pretty good. The owner is always doing a lot of the work on the property. Since last summer, he has made more trails, and set up a nice little track. There is also another location in Ottawa (south of I-80) that is ATV-only, there is a large track with some nice hills and a couple jumps. Trails are OK. One of the best places around here is the Badlands in Attica, IN www.badlandsoffroad.com . 700 acres including tons of trails, sand dunes, etc. It's a 2.5 hour ride from Chicago, so your best bet would be to make a weekend of it.

04-15-2002, 10:40 AM
hey,
Anybody interested in some awesome trail riding??? Black River Falls is the place to be. I make frequent trips up there, it's about 3 hrs from East Dubuque, IL. There's about 100-150 miles of trails, mostly sand and very fast. There's some techinical stuff as well. Every Memorial weekend about 15-20 of us gather up there at a camp ground for a week of riding and having fun. I also own a cabin in the area (right off the trail) that we go to at least once a month. Anybody interested shoot me an e-mail and we can work something out. FYI-this Memorial, to date we have 17 quads going on the trip, mostly 400's..

flyin#5
04-15-2002, 05:00 PM
I live in osceola wi (an hour away from the twin cities) i have alot of trails around here. i have three cabins in a row that people in my family own up in hayward wisconsin. just drive down the private dead end road cross the main highway get on the trail right there and go on all day if you want. mostly sandy trails, fire roads, logging roads just for atvs. if someone was interested im sure you could come up there with us.