PDA

View Full Version : Help...What Do To Do Here!!!

Gummierat
03-28-2004, 07:48 PM
My riding buddies dont like me any more since I got a new Y F Z and they still ride E X's ....Should I just stay in first gear or what ??

HAHA you guys know who you are !!!!

SadisticShee
03-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Ahh let em see 2nd :D
Congrats one the new ride.

QuadJunkies
03-29-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Gummierat
My riding buddies dont like me any more since I got a new Y F Z and they still ride E X's ....Should I just stay in first gear or what ??

HAHA you guys know who you are !!!! LOL!!!! Nah./ make Em ride REALLY hard:D Congrats.......:cool: :blah:

Berry
03-29-2004, 09:42 AM
hey man i know how you feel. when i tured MX on all my buddies they never want too ride with me because im always riding my track. know what i do? ride alone! but i am making all kinds of new friends because they always want too ride my track. so now my OTHER buddies are mad at me again, for having new buddies! if they dont like it than tuff for me! and if your desperate about your buddies, just go riding with them and do not be showing off and stuff. theyre jelous of your yfz. so try and let them get attention and you just be one of the crowd. but if it was me i would say the heck with em and go riding alone! peace

quadrcr161
03-29-2004, 09:54 AM
just ride with new people, come on down to the track and ill show ya the rear of the new honda for a little while. :D i figured you would have been at mill creek saturday. ya didnt miss much, the track sucked.

roostin_dale
03-29-2004, 04:26 PM
there use to be about 15 people in my town i use to ride with..my neighbor broke his hip and everyone sold them and got a Harley....

Now its just me and my dad..

Gummierat
03-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Thanx for the help you guys! I hate it that mill creek sucked thats one of my fav tracks man.Meet me at warrior and I'll show ya some stuff :P