PDA

View Full Version : is there any thing else that could go wrong?

RobbRacer
03-28-2004, 06:46 PM
today it was the nicest day we have had here this year so i decided it would be a good day to go riding. wrong i got to my buddies house and got all ready to go. went out for maybe two minutes and my chain broke which there for it broke my case saver then in return that broke my left case. ( by the way i ride a 86 250r) so the nice day we had turned out to be one of the worst for me.

sam the brave
03-28-2004, 07:08 PM
one day like 5 years ago i had a pw 80 but it got all mesed upso my cuzzion siad he would fix it for me
he did nothing to it but pull the kick start off
so he gave it back like septemberi have not rode it 5 years i poped it rode to my friends we get like ten minute into the trails the my chain snapped i was pissed so bad thingd happen at good times

Jellyrolls
03-28-2004, 07:35 PM
Oh I got a couple of these stories...
about 4 months ago I was riding with a couple friends at a friends house...and i was climbing a bunch of hills and was jumping alot.....and then i was on my way back to the house just joyriding(not doing anything) and my quad all of the sudden i come to a complete hault i get off to look at it and turns out my frame cracked in half my axel broke and my drive shaft was cracked in 5 places...
the day i get it fixed i was riding with friends and i was fixing to hit some mud and right before i get there...i couldnt steer??? so i chech it out..turns out my steering stem snapped in half...

GOOD TIMES

flyin#5
03-28-2004, 07:39 PM
sometimes things just go wrong all at once. just gotta fix it. you ride em hard, they break. maintaining them properly is key!

SadisticShee
03-28-2004, 08:02 PM
Some days don't u wish you woulda just stayed in bed......

RobbRacer
03-28-2004, 08:43 PM
i would post pics but my computer is being difficult to work with if someone wants to post them i can e-mail them to you

SGA
03-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by SadisticShee
Some days don't u wish you woulda just stayed in bed......
Yeah, aint that the truth:)

redroost85
03-28-2004, 09:05 PM
I hear ya fellas. Seems we got a lot of this going around. For the last 3 weeks I have pushed my quad more than I have rode it. Carb problems, battery on the fritz, you fricking name it andall this little stupid schiz is screwing up my riding time. I'm 'bout ready to whoop someone's *** over this!:grr:

440exnacsracer
03-28-2004, 09:09 PM
hehe, i was riding with a large group of friends one day, and broke my chain, broke my bearing housing, busted my front left shock and rear shock all in one day on my 400ex. another day, on my predator, i busted the rear shock, broke the frame, broke the neutral light, rear fender bracket, and i think that was it......yes i was riding it hard, but i got off my first two cordovas:D

chucked
03-29-2004, 08:10 AM
wanna ride like a champ, you'll have to pay like a champ!!