PDA

View Full Version : lime wire ?

03-28-2004, 03:46 PM
ok ive got some songs on lime wire and i wanna know how to put them on a cd.. i have a cd burner but i dont know how to get them from the player to the cd writer.. any help???

elite ATV1
03-28-2004, 04:05 PM
You open the songs in a media player make a folder on your desktop name it w.e u want then copy the files into the folder or.......... click properties on one of the songs see its adress copy that adress then paste it in an i.e window or a folder window and it should work

03-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
You open the songs in a media player make a folder on your desktop name it w.e u want then copy the files into the folder or.......... click properties on one hte the songs see its adress copy that adress then paste it in an i.e window or a folder window and it should work

:confused: what??? that just went wayyy over my head

elite ATV1
03-28-2004, 04:11 PM
open the songs in a media player, then make a folder on your desktop (right click on desktop new then new folder) then after u open the songs in the media player select all of them then move them to the folder on ur desktop

03-28-2004, 04:15 PM
ok how would i go about opening them in windows media player

elite ATV1
03-28-2004, 04:58 PM
you go to open then go to were limewire is then click on it hten it should show up it did for me

ReconRider25
03-28-2004, 05:46 PM
just do "C:>program files>limewire>shared>then ur songs" when going through then right click each one and "send to E:"

elite ATV1
03-28-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
just do "C:>program files>limewire>shared>then ur songs" when going through then right click each one and "send to E:"

or you go start search files folders and type in limewire :blah: