PDA

View Full Version : Best Sad Songs..

Punk'd
03-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey guys im really down because my g/f (the girl i love more then anything in this world) is in the hospital from a car wreck.. she mite not make it.. The doctors say she wont but they said that 6months ago and look.. Iv never been so sad/scared/worry in my life i cry every night over it.. so i talk to her as much as possible n sometimes im on the phone with her and she will stop talking and i will hear a beeping noise n she doesnt talk n i hear doctors yelling n stuff n there is no way i can live without this girl omg it makes me not wanna live..n her name is kelli so i was just wondering if anyone knew any sad songs.. thanks alot guys i can always count on my exriders pals..

Randy

03-28-2004, 02:17 PM
wherever you will go - the calling
november rain - guns N roses
every rose has it's thorn - poison
here without you - 3 doors down
i'll be missin' you - puff daddy
there is - box car racer
darkness - disturbed
numb - linkin park
lonely road of faith - kid rock
hurt - johnny cash
easier to run - linkin park
frozen - madonna
fade to black - metallica
theif - our lady peace

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
03-28-2004, 02:28 PM
blink - what went wrong
boxcar racer - letters to god
coldplay - see you soon
dashboard confessional - hands down
foo fighters - times like these (acoustic)
further seems forever - on legendary
goo goo dolls - iris
goo goo dolls - name
james taylor - you've got a friend
jimmy eat world - just watch the fireworks
jimmy eat world - my sundown
matchbox 20 - bright lights
matchbox 20 - hand me down
matchbox 20 - unwell

some switchfoot and yellowcard...

hope she pulls through bro, but listenin to sad songs won't change nothin.

zephead400ex
03-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear that man. All you can do is be there for her. You have to stay strong yourself. Listening to sad songs is probably not the best thing to do right now, it only makes things worse.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kelli, and her family. My regards.

Zeppelin

LTandRaptorider
03-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I understand sometimes you want to listen to sad songs to fit the mood, but it's probably better to listen to upbeat songs. You want to keep your hopes up for her. I started a sad song thread a few weeks ago, search for that you'll find a lot of songs... Best wishes for her. ;)

brian-250
03-28-2004, 03:35 PM
the reason-hovastink(sp)
theres anothor one but i cant think of it:confused:

sorry to here that man:(

03-28-2004, 03:55 PM
i like one headlight by the wallflowers

brian-250
03-28-2004, 04:17 PM
i thought of it!

finger 11-one thing:D

diesel-mech
03-28-2004, 04:43 PM
the side of the road>concrete blond
I wish it would rain> little ceaser
that newer evanesince song?

I really feel for you! there is nothing worst than being helpless to change things when all you want to do is make it better. I truely wish her a full and speedy recovery. Best wishes to you and her family

sickyellow400ex
03-28-2004, 05:25 PM
sorry to hear that, when my two best friends died in a car wreck, and panter-hollow seemed to relate to it

onefiftyone2003
03-28-2004, 05:46 PM
dude, if your not in a good mood, i suggest that you don't listen to sad music, it makes everything so much worse, and by the sounds of that, you don't need things worse then they are, just a thought tho man, taker easy..

LTandRaptorider
03-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by diesel-mech
[B]
that newer evanesince song?

My Immortal

southbeach14
03-28-2004, 06:16 PM
buy a yfz-450 it will make you feel better

Moto92
03-28-2004, 06:24 PM
best of luck to you man.
Broken- Seether
Gone Away- Cold
Bleed- Cold

Jellyrolls
03-28-2004, 06:44 PM
Killswitch Engage-Element of one
Hoobastank-Reason
Seether-broken
Theory of a Deadman-Nothing could come between us(recommended)
Trapt-Echo
Story of the Year-Until the day I die
Anything Dashbord Confessional
Kc and JoJo-All My Life

I will think of some more

So sorry to hear about this man...I know it is hard for you but you can make it through it ..

Jellyrolls
03-28-2004, 07:39 PM
311-Love Song

fasterz
03-28-2004, 07:48 PM
dude....smile empty soul is the best for that, it helps me alot when i get down. all of the songs are great i suggest the whole cd, try out "i want my life" "for you" "the other side", and theirs so many more, all of them will help you cope! best wishes tou you man!

Punk'd
03-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Thanks guys soo much your all great people.. and her mom just called and told me she went into coma at 8am in the morning today..:( thanks for everything yall..

Randy

440exnacsracer
03-28-2004, 09:03 PM
311- love song
3 doors down- here without you

those are both good songs to listen to in a situation like you are in. just take it easy and even though i live in georgia, please let me know if i can do anything, i would be more than glad to help in anyway i can. may God be with kelli, you, her family and friends

Punk'd
03-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
311- love song
3 doors down- here without you

those are both good songs to listen to in a situation like you are in. just take it easy and even though i live in georgia, please let me know if i can do anything, i would be more than glad to help in anyway i can. may God be with kelli, you, her family and friends

No there really isnt only kelli can..but you sound like a great person and i thank you for that man. You all are great people thanks for everything.. thanks yall:(

Randy

Ryan
03-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by southbeach14
buy a yfz-450 it will make you feel better

:rolleyes:

Led Zepplin- Stairway To Heaven.

Hope everything works out for you! Stay strong.....

440exnacsracer
03-28-2004, 09:24 PM
hey, punk'd, not to be too nosey or anything, but how old are you? im 16 and i guess its the same for alot of teenagers, but it seems like every year, another friend is lost. the worst part of that is it seems like it always happens to the best people to be around:( i guess this is just the way life is, and learning to live with the ups and downs is just part of it:(

Punk'd
03-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
hey, punk'd, not to be too nosey or anything, but how old are you? im 16 and i guess its the same for alot of teenagers, but it seems like every year, another friend is lost. the worst part of that is it seems like it always happens to the best people to be around:( i guess this is just the way life is, and learning to live with the ups and downs is just part of it:(

14 but both of me and kellis mom's n dad's found the person they married when they were 14 to.. and this is not just a regular b/f g/f relationship.. its way more cuzz i have feelings about her that come true.. like this one time on the internet i said your yawning.. and she was and there was no way i chould of known she was.. and i had that feeling like how she went into coma.. i knew sumthin bad happend around the time it really did.. i dont know but everyone we talk to say its true love so ya i dont care what anyone thinks the only thing that matters is that i love her n she loves me..

Randy..

03-28-2004, 09:31 PM
well i got another its ill be missin you by p diddy

Punk'd
03-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Alot of these songs are great guys i love them thanks alot..

Randy..

quad_quazy
03-28-2004, 10:35 PM
GOOD CHARLOTTE-HOLD ON

That one about sums it up

NikNacs67
03-28-2004, 11:13 PM
I know what ya mean by having the feeling of loosing someone you truly love. I respect the fact that your and her are so young and you both love each other so much. The worst thing possible that could happen to a couple, happened but just be there for her and she'll pull through. Good luck to you both.

Punk'd
03-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by NikNacs67
I know what ya mean by having the feeling of loosing someone you truly love. I respect the fact that your and her are so young and you both love each other so much. The worst thing possible that could happen to a couple, happened but just be there for her and she'll pull through. Good luck to you both.

Thanks man that made my day.. n iv been crying all day so ya..
thanks alot yall!:(

Randy

NikNacs67
03-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Anytime. Btw, what hospital did they send her too? Im just acrosss the river in Bethalto. WHEN, not if, When she gets better, we should go ridin sometime. Having some fun would help with the recovery greatly. Im 15 and have a g/f too that i've been with for 8+ months and things aren't going to great for us either. Good luck to you both again.

crday98
03-29-2004, 04:56 AM
she's gone - steelheart

Punk'd
03-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by NikNacs67
Anytime. Btw, what hospital did they send her too? Im just acrosss the river in Bethalto. WHEN, not if, When she gets better, we should go ridin sometime. Having some fun would help with the recovery greatly. Im 15 and have a g/f too that i've been with for 8+ months and things aren't going to great for us either. Good luck to you both again.

Thats great man! I hope u guys stay togther your a good man.She is somewere in Ohio in one of the best hospitals.. ill have to get the name from her mom i cant remember it by heart:( Thanks

Randy

FreekShow
03-29-2004, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by brian-250
[B]the reason-hovastink(sp)
hoobastank

Rebelrider4OOex
03-29-2004, 01:51 PM
we were ment to live- switch foot
wish u were here -incubus

by the way sorry ot hear about ur girl firend how she makes it

Rebelrider4OOex
03-29-2004, 01:56 PM
hope^^^^^^

HoNdAdude48
03-29-2004, 04:09 PM
man, i cant even imagin what you are going through, i know i live in dallas, but seriously, im here for you man if you need anything, just pray to jesus and things WILL get better, your in my thoughts and prayers man, she'll pull through, i dont know what i'd do if anything like that ever happened to my g/f, i love that girl more than life itself, i thought things were bad with us right now, but ive just been praying the past week & things have gotten alot better, just stay positive man, things will turn out even better than they were before all this mess.

Nausty
03-29-2004, 09:38 PM
sorry to hear about that I hope she pulls through

pearl jam-last kiss, fits perfect
hed pe is good too

Punk'd
03-29-2004, 10:35 PM
Thanks alot yall you have really effected my life in a good way thanks alot..:( thanks for your thought n prayers

Ryan
03-29-2004, 10:39 PM
Make sure you keep us all updated!

Punk'd
03-29-2004, 11:07 PM
Today around 6:30 she came out of coma! omg soo happy omg.. but the doctors are still all like.. she wont make it.. shes going to go back into coma... one of her x friends (her name is hannah) called me n told me they loved me n thought i was hot n was makein fun of her n stuff n i was like stfu before i smash a brick in ur head n was like SHES GOING TO DIE!! startin stuff.. it just killed me hannahs not the only one who does this there is prob over 15 other people... this all happend wen she was in coma n was all like kelli dont love u blah blah blah (more jelious people) n then kelli woke up.. she said she had a feeling about me n sumone n she woke up..(i guess hannah callin me) The doctors were she is at suck.. they tell her O ur gonna die say goodbye to everyone its like WTF..but anyway..thanks guys your thoughts and prayers they have really helped i just hope she will be ok id do anything to take her place..:(

FreekShow
03-30-2004, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Today around 6:30 she came out of coma! omg soo happy omg.. but the doctors are still all like.. she wont make it.. shes going to go back into coma... one of her x friends (her name is hannah) called me n told me they loved me n thought i was hot n was makein fun of her n stuff n i was like stfu before i smash a brick in ur head n was like SHES GOING TO DIE!! startin stuff.. it just killed me hannahs not the only one who does this there is prob over 15 other people... this all happend wen she was in coma n was all like kelli dont love u blah blah blah (more jelious people) n then kelli woke up.. she said she had a feeling about me n sumone n she woke up..(i guess hannah callin me) The doctors were she is at suck.. they tell her O ur gonna die say goodbye to everyone its like WTF..but anyway..thanks guys your thoughts and prayers they have really helped i just hope she will be ok id do anything to take her place..:(

Man thats a horrible thing to do. I hope she pulls through!

ultimate2girl
03-31-2004, 09:00 PM
sry to here about that
My Imortal ~~Ebenesences
Hold On ~~ GC

keep up updated !
hopes shes ok

THEbluYFZ450
03-31-2004, 09:14 PM
Staind~its been awile
chevelle~send the pain below
mudvayne~world so cold
poisen the well~nerdy

440exnacsracer
04-06-2004, 06:37 PM
punk'd, you said theres nothing i can do, but sounds like you got some punks that live around you, im in georgia, i can drive, and im 6'6", 220lbs, tell them i will drive out there, thats just wrong and such an immoral thing to do, them talking about you and her like that, oh, :D i am also a HIGHLY skilled marksman:D

WEEZIL
04-06-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey man. I really feel terriable about this whole thing.
Stay strong. dont give up, Only send off good positive vibes because thats the only way she will get better. I know its hard but you have got to stay positive. people have survived worse.
Keep your chin up buddy everything will work its self out eventually. You have my thoughts and prayers. Get better kelli

Egnore those ignorant punk *** dickweeds. :macho

batgeek
04-06-2004, 07:28 PM
sorry to hear about your gf dude :(

my thoughts are with you, your gf, and her family.

try to stay upbeat, think positive and don't mire yourself in pity and sadness.

no matter what happens, it'll all work out in the end :D

BassBunny26
04-08-2004, 05:25 PM
I am so sorry....hopefully....this'll do some good..

Cold - Gone Away (<-- Totally expresses your mood 100%)

Primer 55 - This Life (Just a sad song...)

Adema - Speculum (<-- Another sad sad sad song)

+dEe+

Best of luck to your g/f and you...

04-08-2004, 06:51 PM
bone thugs n harmony crossroads..nothing other

darrell43031
04-08-2004, 07:24 PM
sorry to hear about that man. i understand 100% how your feelin.

open arms journey
dust in the wind kansas
don't wanna miss a thing aerosmith
good redence(time of your life) green day

these are some seriously sad songs

darrell43031
04-08-2004, 07:26 PM
oh and as far as good hospitals go if she's in ohio chances are she's in columbus. and the good hospitals in columbus are either GRANT, CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, OR RIVERSIDE of course those are my opinions of good hospitals

Punk'd
04-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Thanks guys for all oh the songs and for all of your help and prayers.. they mean alot to me n kelli

ScrnNmsSUCK
04-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Greenday- Good Ridience

blank bliss
04-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by quad_quazy
GOOD CHARLOTTE-HOLD ON

That one about sums it up

Wow, good charlotte? Listening to some good power pop, eh? Good Charlotte puts me in a pissy mood rather than a soothing one...maybe it is because of their sellout poser charisma. But hey, it is cool you like them...

Anyway, any Bright Eyes, Juliana Theory, or Smile Empty Soul song...Bright Eyes especially...download "Oh you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place." Awesome song.