PDA

View Full Version : Durablue durability?!?

blasterkiller14
03-27-2004, 07:25 PM
I want to make my 250 a little wider (only about 2 inches overall, i have +2 a-arms already) and was just wondering if the durablue spacers are any good and worth the $80! I was thinking of just intalling longer bolts and sliding a 1" steel bushing on before the wheels.

ReconRider25
03-27-2004, 07:28 PM
i had the 2.5 inch spacers on the rear of the recon, jumped it and everything and they held up great. but you might wanna just save up for an axle.

MotoX3
03-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Most of the guys on here call them Durabreak....idk that for a fact thogh bc i dont have one....but most of those guys are serious racers or might jump big stuff(i could be wrong thought);)

blasterkiller14
03-27-2004, 08:20 PM
Im just gonna put on bushings and longer bolts, I do jump but not high or hard, only littler jumps. I already bought a new axle, im talking about for the front.

JDiablo
03-27-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by blasterkiller14
Im just gonna put on bushings and longer bolts, I do jump but not high or hard, only littler jumps. I already bought a new axle, im talking about for the front.

wait this dun make sense look at your first post...you got +2a-arms but your saying your talking about the front....wtf?:huh :confused:

Florida400EX
03-28-2004, 06:56 AM
he has +2 A-arms, but still wants it a little wider than that. Just to help clear stuff up.

zephead400ex
03-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
he has +2 A-arms, but still wants it a little wider than that. Just to help clear stuff up.

Ya, but this is what does not make sense.

Originally posted by blasterkiller14

In his first post he wanted a wider axle b/c he already has +2 arms. So why is he saying he wants to go wider on the front:confused:

I'm confused too.

blasterkiller14; dude, we want to help you out, but we are confused. Are you wanting to add spacers to your (rear) axle to make it as wide as your (front) a-arms?