PDA

View Full Version : wisconsinquadracing.com

ckasper18
03-27-2004, 09:24 AM
This is wisconsins only quad racing website it has only ben up and running now for a couple of days sto p by and check it out

wisconsinquadracing.com

foxracingpredat
03-28-2004, 11:34 AM
already a member!(brekminarik)
are you going to start putting more stuff on the website than just a forum? pictures, track info, series info, race dates and anythign else invloved in the series would be great!

ckasper18
03-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Yes we will have everthing hopefully in the next couple of days i have a lot to learn about this and i can only take in so much at one time now if it had a engine i would be on it i type with two fingers and with a little more practice or should i say a few more laps arond the board i should be up to three fingers what do you know i just used three fingers and now working on four.HA HA .
MORE TO COME SOON ..................cHRIS

foxracingpredat
03-28-2004, 08:55 PM
hey Chris,
as a WQRCS rider and supporter i would love to help you with anything you need! i could help put together the site and and updates w/e you'd like! also when i come to races i'll be wearing a helmet cam for my motos, so we should find a way to get the video on the website so racers can check out videos of the tracks!:cool: i also take lots of pictures and videos so w/e u want jus ask! you can shoot me an email @ bballbrek21@tds.net
Thanks, Brek Minarik

ckasper18
03-29-2004, 04:56 PM
That would be great the more help i get the less time i have to spend. I will keep in touch with you for i am looking for moderaters also.Chris