PDA

View Full Version : LBL Sunday 3/28/04

bigredfan
03-26-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey any body riding LBL this Sunday 3/28/04. A few of my buds are going. I'll be in a green GMC 4x4 with red 400ex with Duncan Racing graphics. I'll be with Yellow banshee and a black banshee with flamed graphics in a red dodge 4x4 truck, and a blue warrior in a white ford 4x4. We usually park at the 1st road on right after the guard shack not the field at the shack, but the first road on right. Hope to see ya'll there.

03-26-2004, 08:35 PM
i would go again this weekend but I was just there last weekend & my four wheeler is in the shop getting the clutch finally fixed...im tired of dealing with it

bigredfan
03-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Hey jumbo thats cool. Did you ever go to court with all those tickets you got? Steve from RMW billet said you had gotten a bunch riding you wheeler on the road. Good luck with the clutch and tickets.

busch light
03-26-2004, 08:47 PM
I might if I can find anyone to make the haul down there with me, sucks riding down there by yourself

03-26-2004, 10:22 PM
i just had court tuesday and the cop didnt show up so I got all $700 worth of tickets thrown out of court....the judge told me he didnt want to see me inside the court again for the same reason & i would have been looking at around half of the fines he had given me had the officer been there :mad: I guess im one lucky SOB